360 Custom'z + Sound Factor:Street Spec's Customized Mitsubishi Lancer

top class execution man, very nicely done.Please put proper picturesof all the detailed things went inside, outer looks,all angles which surely seems to be a street car as your needs.Black and Mango looks real nice combination.

Thread Starter #32
top class execution man, very nicely done.Please put proper picturesof all the detailed things went inside, outer looks,all angles which surely seems to be a street car as your needs.Black and Mango looks real nice combination.
Thanks vijay i will be suerly look into it sharing all the minute details of what has gone inside the car,we tried going in for yellow+black as if executed properly will look alot sporty otherwise any error's will look like a taxi which we didn;t wanted it to happen,Thanks and really appretiate for the owner of this p-Ride who gave strength to goahead and try my hands to his visualization :)

ramie

Thanks vijay i will be suerly look into it sharing all the minute details of what has gone inside the car,we tried going in for yellow+black as if executed properly will look alot sporty otherwise any error's will look like a taxi which we didn;t wanted it to happen,Thanks and really appretiate for the owner of this p-Ride who gave strength to goahead and try my hands to his visualization :)

ramie
yes absolutely, the shade of yellow you took really is challenging cause if not executed properly it would look weird and wacko instead of sporty and cool appearance.Nice finish.

Thats a brilliamt choice of color which everyone would love to see in a GT series :)

Hats off Ramie.

Will drive down there for a mod soon.

Renegade

Suspended
Waiting to meet you Ramie. Me and Rajeev had seen the WIP pics long back, not its time to see it in real.[:D]. Ramie bhai, the car is still in mumbai right? I'll drop-in after my exams.[evil]

Saw the pic's. Man this GOA dude came all the way to Mumbai [:D]

He must be enjoying every minute in the car.

The rear seriously looks HOT ! Wish i could have seen the car in flesh.

Thread Starter #39
Waiting to meet you Ramie. Me and Rajeev had seen the WIP pics long back, not its time to see it in real.[:D]. Ramie bhai, the car is still in mumbai right? I'll drop-in after my exams.[evil]
I am back in Mumbai anytime we can meet up,infact why not have a mega TAI meet ;)

Saw the pic's. Man this GOA dude came all the way to Mumbai [:D]

He must be enjoying every minute in the car.

The rear seriously looks HOT ! Wish i could have seen the car in flesh.
Yess buddy we had got the car when it was bone stock and he drove it from Mumbai-Goa,ask me i am cribbing to build my own machine now ;)

This is the main reason why we do up a virtual cars before the actual buildup as you can make what you liked in the visuals so Designing+Development and lots of homework/hardwork/sleepless nights :)

great interiors man, absolute drool worthy! thank you ramie paaji for not beginning with teaser pics of interiors too!
Thanks buddy enjoy the rest of the pics of the mean machine ;)

dsc0015ti.jpg

dsc0021oa.jpg

dsc0029yp.jpg

pc230014.jpg

pc240024g.jpg

pc240033.jpg

pc240036dresized.jpg

pc240037.jpg

pc240040.jpg

pc240041.jpg

pc240043.jpg

pc290158.jpg

sidebackf.jpg

wheelsk.jpg

The car has Plasma LED which was custom build for maximum glow and an option of changing the colour with a small wireless controller + Pulse controlling system to make the LED's blink and change colours automatically in intervals,something very unique and completely break-proof + water-proof ;)

Ramie

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #40
The Audio System Spec's as follows:

Pioneer 4150dvd dual-din 7"inch Touchscreen
Front Stage - Ground Zero 165T 2-way components
Rear Stage - Ground Zero Irradium series 6x9 Tri-axials 4way speakers
Subwoofers - 2 x 1000WRMS 30SPL subwoofer's [evil]
Amp1 - VSL 1k Monoblock 1000WRMS
Amp2 - Powerbass ASA600.4 4channel Amplifier
Complete 4AWG wiring
Custom Fibre-Glass Enclosure.
Custom Fibre-Glass Tweeter-pods
Earhquake 2.5 Farad Capacitor

Ramie:)

what a car dude! this car will turn heads wherever it goes.

plasma LEDs- i am seeing something like this for the first time.

the tail lamps & alloys are too good.

can you give us an idea of the pricing of the ICE & the pricing of the car's modifications? break up of pricing not necessary, just the total amount of ICE & mods.

Thats a great modification Ramie[clap]

The rear LED tail lights,rear reverse cam on the bumper is good touch.The diffusers on the front and rear bumpers respectively are a good add-on to the car's aerodynamic stability enhancing upgrades.The ICE is a BLASTER and a HEADTURNER indeed.

But I would like to mention one mistake in the whole project,hope your team have missed it by mistake.The rear registration numberplate highlighting lights are not present,which triggers a serious threat to its normal drive on the road at night from the traffic rule enforcers.Hope you dont mind me for pointing out.

What ever you have specified in the pics and descriptions, I think the project cost was around 3-4 lakhs approx.

As per me, the project is awsome and a good output from your team and shows your team's efficiency.Well done.Keep up the good work.

Hey Ramie!

I really mean it.

You are real time threat to DC designs.

God ! what an setup ?

Those ICE setup really tempts me :)

Top Bottom