360 Custom'z + Sound Factor:Street Spec's Customized Mitsubishi Lancer

Ohhh man, was that car brought out of a junk yard or something ?

And how fast is she ?? Whats under the hood ?

Waiting for the pic's.

Thread Starter #18
Lolz the previous owner of the car was driving his dream evo8 :p

Under the hood mods is Complete FFE+Header's,Intake-pipe,K&N conical filter,Throttle-body enlargment.soon to come is excedy stage1 clutch,Coilover springs,strut braces.

Well the top speed i cant say as did not test it,but yess the RPM touches smoothly to the revv limiter and in second gear i touched 90km on stock rims within a few seconds.

Last edited:

Arun

Suspended
Lolz the previous owner of the car was driving his dream evo8 :p

Under the hood mods is Complete FFE+Header's,Intake-pipe,K&N conical filter,Throttle-body enlargment.soon to come is excedy stage1 clutch,Coilover springs,strut braces.

Well the top speed i cant say as did not test it,but yess the RPM touches smoothly to the revv limiter and in second gear i touched 90km on stock rims within a few seconds.

Sweet. Does the exhaust look like a spud launcher? I personally don't like those.

Now, what are you thinking of doing to my Estilo, once I save up the cash? :tongue:

Should be around 95 horses then.Have read that the Fuel Pressure Regulators help our Indan lancers a lot.

Never the less. The car looks HOT [clap] I am Loving It.
Show us some more pic's.

If you don't mind can you tell which software you are using ?[;)]

Thread Starter #21
Neil brother i am comfortable using autocad/Bryce/Catia/3ds max/maya/Rhino so all what i need to choose which software does the fastest job in time :)

Yess an FPR works well,in-fact i plan to get one installed in my getz sooner costs about 3-5k.But have heard that the FE goes down drastically after the FPR is installed.

Arun bhai,it was a requirment to use dual-tip exhaust as they look super cool,but trust me i myself i am a single tip lover ;)

Thread Starter #23
hahahahaha mine one is a cannon ball launcher with a 3.5"inch tip the exhaust sounds amazing when its a cannon ball

Hey Ramie!

You have turned a cat into leopard!!

Just stunning man. awesome to see a trash as super mod.

Waiting for the final pics with tech specs.

Thread Starter #28
Thanks zinam,its just because you all guys support we try to do our best to the knowledge and experience.

Here are some goodies that went into the ride delecious all i can say its a dream for me to own one like this :)

dsc00530r.jpg

dsc00529jb.jpg

dsc00528en.jpg

dsc00527v.jpg

dsc00526c.jpg

dsc00525b.jpg

pc290151.jpg

pc290144.jpg

pc290152.jpg

pc290149.jpg

pc290165.jpg

Ramie :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #30
Ramie, brilliant man.
This car is looking like top-class luxury car.
Ohh no I didn't want to make a luxury car :p it was more off a street car theme ;)

Interiors we played with Metallic mango yellow+magic Black

dsc0019tr.jpg

we had to change the steeringwheel as it was getting difficult to enter the car with drift specs steering wheel because of the depth it had was about 4inches.

Ramie

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom