360 Custom'z + Sound Factor:Street Spec's Customized Mitsubishi Lancer

Thread Starter #77
The car is in Mumbai for the rest of pending work + Detailings and is parked in my building ;) work wil began by tomorrow morning and she drives like ohh laa laa touched 185+km on the Mum-Pune expressway ;)

has anybody done a forward 360 on a front wheel drive?
Regnex,glad too see the owner of the TAI moded car of the year 2009[TMCOTY] [;)] onboard.welcome buddy.

As far as front 360 deg is concerned, yes you can do that in a very well controlled way in your road stunner. As you know to do a reverse 360 well, it will not be that hard for you to do the front 360.I have tried it on Swift vdi,it executed well so for lancer it will do well too[:)].Also try for a reverse y-cut,front 180 and drift,you will have more fun,but strictly suggest you to try it on an open ground/field rather than roads except the drift,that still on a traffic free one.

Rock the road with your ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
The car is in Mumbai for the rest of pending work + Detailings and is parked in my building ;) work wil began by tomorrow morning and she drives like ohh laa laa touched 185+km on the Mum-Pune expressway ;)
[clap][clap]

That is great ... my best is a speedo indicated 184 ... though I suspect the actual speed was lower!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MIne is just a 160[cry].
But ramie's car looks like it must be clocking that speed without much effort.

Last edited:
Regnex,glad too see the owner of the TAI moded car of the year 2009[TMCOTY] [;)] onboard.welcome buddy.

As far as front 360 deg is concerned, yes you can do that in a very well controlled way in your road stunner. As you know to do a reverse 360 well, it will not be that hard for you to do the front 360.I have tried it on Swift vdi,it executed well so for lancer it will do well too[:)].Also try for a reverse y-cut,front 180 and drift,you will have more fun,but strictly suggest you to try it on an open ground/field rather than roads except the drift,that still on a traffic free one.

Rock the road with your ride.
Thank a lot buddy, am sad that the car is not with me, but at the same time am glad that its with ramie for the tweaks (@Ramie: don't burn out the ride buddy, am getting a bit possessive now he he he).

It is definitely a head-turner, a first major success story for me and a great achievement for Ramie.

Now I'm having a tough time deciding which car to start with next he he he

cheers

Thank a lot buddy, am sad that the car is not with me, but at the same time am glad that its with ramie for the tweaks (@Ramie: don't burn out the ride buddy, am getting a bit possessive now he he he).

It is definitely a head-turner, a first major success story for me and a great achievement for Ramie.

Now I'm having a tough time deciding which car to start with next he he he

cheers
How effective is a FPR? (Fuel Pressure Regulator)?

How effective is a FPR? (Fuel Pressure Regulator)
Its pretty effective.I have heard the stock lancers run a little lean till some initial RPM range.So here the FPR helps in correcting the things.

I would first say set a target of what you actually want & how much you want out of your ride & then proceed accordingly.

Try getting the DOHC head if possible.Getting if through friends,etc is a little difficult & time consuming.You can contact people like viper,ks-motorsport and get it done.

Ones the DOHC head thing is done all you need to do is turbo your ride & with the stock internals you will be putting around 140 bhp @ 7 psi boost.

Work on the internals increase the boost & you could have 170 bhp [:D]

So first decide how much you want & then proceed accordingly.[cheers]

Thread Starter #88
Brilliant looking car. I never seen such customized car. Perfect color match.
Thanks buddy reallyappretiate

great work as usual ramie paaji...

just tell me one thing- where is this '360 customz' based?
Thanks bro,360 customz is my own company where we do body styling,mods,graphics its at the same place,right now we are just working hard to deliever the best and anyone who comes must go with a smile [cheers] currently its operating under Sound Factor,sooner when we have proper backup and tie-up and sources of finincial aids we will start it independently.

Hey brilliant looking car! I have never seen a Lancer like this before!!

And please start your branch independently here in Chennai soon!!:biggrin:

Thanks bro,360 customz is my own company where we do body styling,mods,graphics its at the same place,right now we are just working hard to deliever the best and anyone who comes must go with a smile [cheers] currently its operating under Sound Factor,sooner when we have proper backup and tie-up and sources of finincial aids we will start it independently.
ohh cool. i dint know that. thats a cool name buddy. congrats & good wishes on your venture.

Top Bottom