360 Custom'z + Sound Factor:Street Spec's Customized Mitsubishi Lancer

Thread Starter #61
ohh great to have you onboard Regnex,those backward donunts looks good ;) bythe way the underbody looks amazing like a UFO :D

Ah regnex, so this is your car. great to have you on board mate. you & ramie have created a masterpiece. this one is so much better & refreshing than the modded lancers you always see in mumbai with side skirts & wire mesh grilles in place of bumpers!

the video is fantastic, you are utilizing the car to the fullest. btw, even the dogs in the video seemed to be very curious!
Thanks Raj, you will be surprised how fast ramie pulled it off, the entire project, less than a month, although we are going to work out a few knick-knacks after my test period [;)].

Hey regnex, Welcome to TAI !

The Neon's make the car stand out completely !

Enjoy your car .[:D]
Guys Thanks again, you wont believe how much i wanted a car like this since my early NFS gaming years.

It's a blessing from the Heavenly "Godz of Modz" that Ramie & I could team up. the greatest part was that we both were like-minded and thought in the same direction, he knew exactly what i wanted even before i finished my sentence. Adding to it, we had never met in person till the car was ready and our entire deal/discussions were via the net and telephonic conversations.

The project was basically a "Remote Controlled Mod job". Worked out great for me as i work abroad and cant spend much time down.

The man deserves all the credit

Cheers!!!!

Adding to it, we had never met in person till the car was ready and our entire deal/discussions were via the net and telephonic conversations.

The project was basically a "Remote Controlled Mod job". Worked out great for me as i work abroad and cant spend much time down.
now thats a real strange thing to hear! you never met the guy who was going to literally tear apart your car, well almost!

shows the trust you had in him. [thumbsup]

Hey RSM forward 360 is the same as in the video but we have to do that in first gear now and not reverse gear. So the car spins in the forward direction!!

Hey RSM forward 360 is the same as in the video but we have to do that in first gear now and not reverse gear. So the car spins in the forward direction!!
True buddy, but its much more difficult on a frontie, a souped up contessa or fiat might do great donuts just because they are rear wheel drive.

has anybody done a forward 360 on a front wheel drive?
Yes, but its not recommended on tar roads.(reasons you know)[lol]

Best condition is, i don't know what to call it but a place which has a lot of mud(sand) on which the car can slip easily.

Get to center of such road,turn the steering wheel completely to left or right,raise the rpm to 2-3 K and engage the clutch.The throttle position will depend on many factors like how slippery the ground is,etc etc

[cheers]

awesome work done. one of the best lancers i have seen. so where is this car now? mumbai or goa? i wanna see it in flesh..er..metal. mumbai or goa wherever it is i can come.
about front 360 or donuts..i dont think its possible to pull one in a front wheel drive. you need traction at the rear end to loose the tail. for front wheel drives its done in reverse the way regnex has shown.

Top Bottom