360 Custom'z + Sound Factor:Street Spec's Customized Mitsubishi Lancer

Hey Ramie!

I really mean it.

You are real time threat to DC designs.

God ! what an setup ?

Those ICE setup really tempts me :)
DC is only good with interiors & buses.He is more desperate to put his logo's all over the car. He actually kills the beauty.

Ramie has a bright future [lol]

Thread Starter #47
+ 1. I hated the LED's due to the SPOT kind of reflection on ground.
But this thing is perfect. Whats the cost ?
We build a 16feet roll with 6 patterns with wireless controller costs about 9k and a 84pattern 16feet roll with wireless controller costs about 13k.

Thats a great modification Ramie[clap]

The rear LED tail lights,rear reverse cam on the bumper is good touch.The diffusers on the front and rear bumpers respectively are a good add-on to the car's aerodynamic stability enhancing upgrades.The ICE is a BLASTER and a HEADTURNER indeed.

But I would like to mention one mistake in the whole project,hope your team have missed it by mistake.The rear registration numberplate highlighting lights are not present,which triggers a serious threat to its normal drive on the road at night from the traffic rule enforcers.Hope you dont mind me for pointing out.

What ever you have specified in the pics and descriptions, I think the project cost was around 3-4 lakhs approx.

As per AHI, the project is awsome and a good output from your team and shows your team's efficiency.Well done.Keep up the good work.
Thanks AHI this entire car was build individually by myself and my guy only the work place accomodation and paint job was done by a friend of mine :)

Yess the numberplate highlighting lights are not present for the rear,that was discussed before we flushed the rear boot so no issues as its a customization work and things have to be sacrifised to about 2-5%.

Hey Ramie!

I really mean it.

God ! what an setup ?

Thanks alot!!Naa dude DC designs is good with the best of technologies and workman ship and finishing :)

Hey Ramie your Lancer looks a killer! A sure headturner. The interiors are also neatly done and gives a sporty feel! Great work bro! Can you share the breakup cost of the modifications and ICE setup in the car? My friend is looking to buy a lancer in a few months , so i will suggest a few things done in your car to him also though he is keen on doing only visual upgrades and not performance mods. Waiting for your cost breakup and permission to carry out the same!!! [:D]

Thread Starter #49
Bro its not my car its a clients and now a very good friend of mine Mr.Regnar Fernandes's car,The entire package costed about 4.5L includingthe audio system i will suerly send acost breakup for the same buddy...and thanks alot cheers

Will be uploading some pics of neons in different colours

Ramie :)

Good work Rammie. I just went through the pics and i must say thats an awesome job done by you.

Yess the numberplate highlighting lights are not present for the rear,that was discussed before we flushed the rear boot so no issues as its a customization work and things have to be sacrifised to about 2-5%.

Yes I agree.

One professional suggestion I would like to give you in this case, free of cost [:)]
Try out the White Neon Borders With A Fibre Numberplate, once you switch the neon on, the numberplate glows and you need not to put the highlight lights,problem solved.
[:)]
In my opinion,never sacrifice even 0.00000001% in developing a perfect masterpiece cause, then that 0.00000001% is the drawback in its perfection.Never mind.

Still your work done is great.Very neat and clean job.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #53
Naa!!this kind of stuff is actually banned here so cant use it over the number plate infact adding up even a small sticker is not allowed,the new India embossed no.plate is visible with a little light over and is easily readable,so no issues.

AHI really thanks for the advise really appretiate your feedback it helps in learning more,i will make sure to reduce the sacrifice in the projects that over come :)

Ramie

Naa!!this kind of stuff is actually banned here so cant use it over the number plate infact adding up even a small sticker is not allowed,the new India embossed no.plate is visible with a little light over and is easily readable,so no issues.

Ramie
I knew that but thought it is not followed strictly over there as in some parts of India it is overlooked by traffic enforcers[:)], no issues then, hope they dont catch the car for non highlighted rear no.plate[:)]

AHI really thanks for the advise really appretiate your feedback it helps in learning more,i will make sure to reduce the sacrifice in the projects that over come :)

Ramie
Thanks [:)] Ramie for your apreciation.Wish you all the best for all your future projects[thumbsup]
-----------Next Post-----------
Now 2 experts are talking, we are reading though:lol!:
....and one expert is :lol!:-ing,:tongue:

Last edited:
Ramie Bro, feels good you are getting great reviews on your masterpiece ;)

here's a small clip of the mischief i'm up to down here in goa.

[YT]8fSM-hooooA[/YT]

[YT]wMUpUEjk_7c[/YT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah regnex, so this is your car. great to have you on board mate. you & ramie have created a masterpiece. this one is so much better & refreshing than the modded lancers you always see in mumbai with side skirts & wire mesh grilles in place of bumpers!

the video is fantastic, you are utilizing the car to the fullest. btw, even the dogs in the video seemed to be very curious!

Last edited:
Great work Ramie. From that angle, I thought it was a Skyline. :tongue:
Hey Ramie!

You have turned a cat into leopard!!
Ramie, brilliant man.
This car is looking like top-class luxury car.
top class execution man, very nicely done.
This is a power-house lancer. Great Work. The effect of LED is excellent to see.[thumbsup]
Thats a great modification Ramie[clap]

As per me, the project is awsome and a good output from your team and shows your team's efficiency.Well done.Keep up the good work.
Hey Ramie!

I really mean it.

God ! what an setup ?

Ramie has a bright future [lol]
Hey Ramie your Lancer looks a killer! A sure headturner. The interiors are also neatly done and gives a sporty feel! Great work bro!
Good work Rammie. I just went through the pics and i must say thats an awesome job done by you.
It is an insult to Ramie to compare him with DC!!

hey hey hey! what is happening?

ramie paaji- so much taarif??? taarif pe taarif, taarif pe taarif....!!!

Bro, dont tell anyone that it was me who helped you in a big way with this car's mod, ssshhhhh!!! i dont like so much attention please.[evil]

@ others: yes yes, ramie paaji & his guys have done a great work, i have not done anything. [lol]

Renegade

Suspended
Hey Regnex
Awesome car buddy, burnout's on 40 profiles yum!.
The car stands out, no Lancer I've seen even comes close to it.
Gaadi ki Nazar uttar le bhai [:D]

Top Bottom