3" LCD Screen For Dashboard

Thread Starter #1
Hi friends,

Anyone having spare 3 inch dash board monitor free for sale. If yes I would like to buy if it is in good condition.

mods : I do not know whether this is right place or not. if not pls move to the respective category.

Sethu

Re: 3 Inch LCD Screen

Hi friends,

Anyone having spare 3 inch dash board monitor free for sale. If yes I would like to buy if it is in good condition.

mods : I do not know whether this is right place or not. if not pls move to the respective category.

Sethu
Sir, 3" for ? You know it is really small right? Reverse parking ? Other than that, I think you should consider a better size LCD !

Thread Starter #3
Re: 3 Inch LCD Screen

Appus. Already I have 7" LCD screen fixed in roof of my car. It has two inputs as AV1 and AV2. I was using AV1 for DVD output and AV1 for reverse camera output.

Recently revesrce camera stoped working. When analyzed I found that the AV2 cable is not working. And that guy told me it will be difficult to get that fixed. So as of now I am using AV1 for DVD and for camera I want to do something.

Pls go thru the link in which I have explained everything and asked for suggestion

Thread Starter #4
Guys,

After long wait I have finally ordered one dashboard LCD screen for my sparky..

lcd_01.JPG

lcd_02.JPG

lcd_03.JPG

lcd_04.JPG

But the worst part is, its going to be nearly a month. But still i have not received the box at home. I think it is because of international courier.

Am still waiting for it.

But the worst part is, its going to be nearly a month. But still i have not received the box at home. I think it is because of international courier.
dx.com???
I had worst experience with them (for couple of instances) I am not sure if it their regular practice, for both my orders it took more than a month but the product was not delivered after several followups with the customer care. Finally they declared the shipment is lost in transit and the amount could not be refunded and added as store credit. With that I ordered the same product again and it took another 1 month time to reach.
All the best [;)]

Thread Starter #6
dx.com???
I had worst experience with them (for couple of instances) I am not sure if it their regular practice, for both my orders it took more than a month but the product was not delivered after several followups with the customer care. Finally they declared the shipment is lost in transit and the amount could not be refunded and added as store credit. With that I ordered the same product again and it took another 1 month time to reach.
All the best [;)]
Dont scare me Bozz... [confused]

Thread Starter #8
I have got it after a month...

But the problem is I had to pay Rs.860 as Customes duty. So the total cost is Rs. 2000/- [anger]

IMG_20150222_090036.jpg

IMG_20150222_090131.jpg

need to fix the following also..

Doom light for rear seat
Fix some loose fittings in HU to Existing LCD Screen
Need to fix new rear speakers as it is in Sanju's Spark and remove existing trey and speakers

So might visit a accessories shop by next week then do the fixings. Need to find good accessories shops with lot of varities to choose from. The one in Habibullah road is not to the expectations.

Sethu sir if you don't remain active on the forum For long durations, we are introducing an additional tax of 2000rs on you.[;)]

Top Bottom