2011 Toyota Land Cruiser 5.7 Xtreme

Thread Starter #1
The “Xtreme” package for the Toyota Land Cruiser [thumbsup]
Modified by an Icelandic firm called Arctic Trucks at their Dubai-based workshop with a full UAE dealer warranty, the Xtreme makes a Land Cruiser look hopped up on steroids for the “new” 5.7-litre V8 model that debuted in the GCC recently. The most obvious difference between the Xtreme and the regular LC is all in the wheels. The suspension seems lifted by more than 4 centimeters, while there are additional fender flares tacked on over the wheel arches to cover the much larger off road tyres. There are metal tubes alongside the side steps, and the front bumper lip is a bit different.

Attachments

@safire90,I too agree on that fact.
The grill looks way better than the ones sold in India(I hated the grill in LC sold in India) to me,but the alloys looks a bit odd.

350Z

Core Team
This SUV is a real giant. I had a chance to sit in one a couple of years ago and literally had king of the road feel. By any chance, is this your daily drive in Qatar? Nice pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #8
The grill looks way better than the ones sold in India(I hated the grill in LC sold in India) to me,but the alloys looks a bit odd.
Is there any difference in grills which are on LC being sold in Middle East and the one in India [confused]

Thread Starter #10
By any chance, is this your daily drive in Qatar? Nice pictures.

Drive Safe,
350Z
Nope buddy.
The base LC 'G' version itself starts with a price tag of INR.17LA down here, that's a bit overprice for a person whose career is in the middle managerial level. So I used to work more hard to get one in some time. But definitely before leaving this country I will go for one, at least a pre-used one for sure.

BTW I like your cool guess [lol]

Thread Starter #12
The grill looks way better than the ones sold in India(I hated the grill in LC sold in India) to me.
I was comparing with LC xtreme's grill with normal one sold in India.
Buddy, hope you may know the one which is on sale in India is not the top end version of LC. As well as the one I posted here is the top end version of LC so far. TOYOTA LANDCRUISER V.XR 5.7L Xtreme.
BTW one cannot compare either the engine capacity or any additions on this Xtreme version with the one in India.

Awesome car dude. Landcruiser has massive road presence but its too costly here at almost one crores. You get it in Arab for price lower than Fortuner in India. [cry]

Thread Starter #14
Awesome car dude. Landcruiser has massive road presence but its too costly here at almost one crores. You get it in Arab for price lower than Fortuner in India. [cry]
yeaah, what to do rather than blaming our poor fate [frustration]
The 1crore LC VX model which is on sale in India is just costs INR.32la down here. What a difference in price between two countries where Toyota has a full fledged plant and a country where Toyota has only one dealer [confused]
BTW you can have a brand new 2.7L, 4CYL, 158BHP, 241NM manual Fortuner as low as INR.10la bucks.

Last edited:
5 stars to this thread buddy..only for great pics! if this costs so low then how much normal prado costs there??

Top Bottom