2010 BMW s 1000-RR

Thread Starter #1
Worlds most powerful liter class bike ever ! finally unveiled in full.

Making 193bhp and 83lb/ft of torque, the 2010 BMW S1000RR is the most powerful 1000cc production bike on the market. More importantly, weighing 183kg dry and 204kg fully fueled, it also has the best power-to-weight ratio. Troy Corser just took the wraps off the production BMW S1000RR in Monza, the bike will go on sale in most markets in January.

Highlights -

* Maximum Performance and Riding Dynamics

* Choice of Engine Characteristics, Race ABS and Dynamic Traction Control (DTC)

* BMW Formula 1 Derived Valvetrain

* Innovative Exhaust System

* Lightest Supersports Motorcycle With ABS

* Optional HP Gearshift Assistant for shifting up without operating the clutch and without the slightest interruption of torque and pulling power.

Attachments

Last edited:
Wow the bike looks cool except for the headlamps!! The right side part looks good!!

The 4th and 5th points are the big pluses!! Any idea about the pricing??

Thread Starter #4
LOL, I like the tacho but the head lamp is funny, Looks like its winking or like a retard.
[lol] I agree,looks like they wanted something different.

Wow the bike looks cool except for the headlamps!! The right side part looks good!!

The 4th and 5th points are the big pluses!! Any idea about the pricing??
No idea bro.But should be around 12 lakhs (In India)

napster

Suspended
Looks like the bike has anon-board shift light just beside the RPM meter, and the display says SET so i guess its programmable too, Just like any other after market RPM gauges with shift light.

Thread Starter #6
This bike has become the world fastest by ONLY by 4 BHP. Or else it would have been the 2010 Yamaha R1 (its 189 bhp). But am sure on twist & turns BMW will be left far behind.

By the way 2010 Yamaha R1 is the only bike till date which uses the MOTO GP tech in Sport Bikes.(will make a new thread for it,the tech is really interesting)

The Bike looks cool & Specs are really competing!

But i dont think the price will fall in 12 lakhs when if launched in india !

Thread Starter #8
The Bike looks cool & Specs are really competing!

But i dont think the price will fall in 12 lakhs when if launched in india !
Then how much ?

I said so because Yamaha R1 1000cc, Honda Fierblade 1000rr which are the only liter class bikes available in India (legally) cost 12 lakh ex showroom. The on road price is 13 +.

Top Bottom