1990 Yamaha RX100 Restoration

Sure Boss. That would be great. Before i get started, just wanted to ensure the electricals are good with the bike.
And getting clutch noise (mild knocking sound), as i raise acceleration it gets reduced (not going off completely though). When i adjust the clutch lever setting, i can hear the noise reduction. Hoping its clutch issue, and not bore noise !
Awaiting to get PM access, so that i can contact you and probably meet as i stay near Pallavaram only :)
Thanks for your help Boss !

Thread Starter #49
Thanks a lot Boss. I'm amazed with your time and dedication towards the 2strokers ! Hats off !
Not a big deal buddy, extending my support as much as I could. And there is no partiality between 2 strokes and 4 strokes, but my experience is limited with 2 strokes.

Hi boss,
I live in north chennai, do you know any good mechanic around? Last time i visited one near home the mechanic was struggling a lot.

Thanks in advance!!

I'm from other end of the city (near vandalur) and my trusted mechanic is very much close to my residence. If you are interested on mechanic around your location, ping me once you get the access to PMs I will share the contact details of my friends inside city. They must me able to help you.

Model (year)
Mileage
When was it last used?
Piston Size, etc
May I know the mechanic name and number from vandalur?

Hi Boss, I am looking for a Bore and Piston kit. I live in Hyderabad. can you give pointers to a vendor I can trust and order online or anyone in Hyderabad area.

Top Bottom