100 Posts Reached

Thread Starter #1
That's right I reached 100 posts. Why is it such a big deal??

1 year 9 months and 2 days

That's right it took me 1 year 9 months and 2 days to reach 100. Couldn't be any happier. I think I should get the award for the slowest active member to reach a 100. [cheers]

1000 posts next mile stone in 17.5 years[thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
1000 posts next mile stone in 17.5 years
Haha. Good one there, Zal. :biggrin: Many congrats for achieving this milestone. I think, many of us here know the reason of your slow activity. The second one I could think of is that being a pilot, your passion has now moved more towards Planes rather than cars. Oh, by the way, from planes – I must mention here that I’m almost equally crazy about them. Hope you can shower some of the knowledge for us who are less-knowledgeable but keenly interested on this topic.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #3
Haha. Good one there, Zal. :biggrin: Many congrats for achieving this milestone. I think, many of us here know the reason of your slow activity. The second one I could think of is that being a pilot, your passion has now moved more towards Planes rather than cars. Oh, by the way, from planes – I must mention here that I’m almost equally crazy about them. Hope you can shower some of the knowledge for us who are less-knowledgeable but keenly interested on this topic.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I have been coming online every day since april but I'm more of the silent reader. I'm still very interested in cars as well as planes. I will be doing more flying soon so I'll make a video on how to fly a plane.

Congratulations Zal. 17.5 years for the 1000th post? You need not worry Zal, we will definitely award you if you keep your pace that slow[lol].

I will be doing more flying soon so I'll make a video on how to fly a plane.
Wow, i am waiting for it buddy.

Congrats Zal!
Please post the video of how to fly a plane. This is like a dream for me, which I am sure I am planning to get hands on in next 5 years.

Thread Starter #6
Congratulations Zal. 17.5 years for the 1000th post? You need not worry Zal, we will definitely award you if you keep your pace that slow[lol].

Wow, i am waiting for it buddy.
Congrats Zal!
Please post the video of how to fly a plane. This is like a dream for me, which I am sure I am planning to get hands on in next 5 years.
Thanks for your replies guys. In the mean time before I post up a video on how to fly a plane, I'll put some of my videos of me flying and you can see the beautiful scenery of New Zealand.

Congrats and looking forward to your next milestone.

You know, I was thinking if you could open a post in the voyage section with your insights into where ever it is that your travel takes you.

I'm sure these airports nowadays have wifi some where.

Top Bottom