“Special” Cars Spotted in Mumbai!

They look even better when they're switched on! In fact, I think there's little else I'd ever want to see in the dark other than that :lol!:

And yes, this is Andheri. West.
i thought so. just behind you can see the building where G Sport has its franchise from where i got my car's seat covers done.

Thread Starter #36
i thought so. just behind you can see the building where G Sport has its franchise from where i got my car's seat covers done.
Oh...so is that the car accessories shop at the corner? I see quite a few 7-Series' and Q7s visiting that store. In fact, you may even spot me on the opposite side of the road most of the time!

Hey great catch Amaan! The car surely is looking huge!
Thanks CD. And yes, in one word, it is "HUMONGOUS"!

A couple of pictures.

1.The VW Beetle in black.
2.That's a Volvo XC90 3.2 V8 AWD, but the question is, was it an R-Design model? It has great huge alloys in black, and looked phenomenal (unlike regular Volvos which are generally boring to look at.) Any ideas folks?

Attachments

Last edited:
even the beetle is clicked in the same spot, isnt it? i think i can see G sport behind.

If you wanna spot expensive cars, stand on this road for a day. on that dauy, in 6 hours, i spotted many expensive & imported cars.

The alloys on the Volvo are looking good! The curvy bug is also a nice capture!

I also spotted a red Beetle last week but i don get the knack of clicking it as soon as i see it![frustration]

Oh...so is that the car accessories shop at the corner? I see quite a few 7-Series' and Q7s visiting that store. In fact, you may even spot me on the opposite side of the road most of the time!

Thanks CD. And yes, in one word, it is "HUMONGOUS"!

A couple of pictures.

1.The VW Beetle in black.
2.That's a Volvo XC90 3.2 V8 AWD, but the question is, was it an R-Design model? It has great huge alloys in black, and looked phenomenal (unlike regular Volvos which are generally boring to look at.) Any ideas folks?
Hey, we have a couple of similar Beetles in Bangalore. There is a stock XC90 that belongs to someone in our apartment, but the owner has apparently taken it out of town, so the pics will be posted late in the respective thread.

Top Bottom