“Special” Cars Spotted in Mumbai!

Eek!!!!! The Endy is overly fitted with big tyres.
The owner has overdone it.
I didnt like that modification.
The braking will be horrible.
Yes this pic deserves its place in "Weird wacky jobs".

so many good clicks and cool you met with ranbeer! [clap] why is spice written on phantom registration plate?? is it belongs to spice owner?

I had a doubt in mind,that how will the driver and passengers get in that Endeavour when the car is parked,do they have to jump from that height or does the hydraulic suspension have to work?

Arun

Suspended
Nice snaps amaan! Liked them a lot. I may not notice the behind of a beautiful girl, but the behind of a four wheeled wonder doesn't go unnoticed! And yes, a registration number is the last thing I'd notice.

PS: I'm surprised, Ranbir isn't in his Micra. :tongue:

Last edited:
Nice snaps amaan! Liked them a lot. I may not notice the behind of a beautiful girl, but the behind of a four wheeled wonder doesn't go unnoticed! And yes, a registration number is the last thing I'd notice.

PS: I'm surprised, Ranbir isn't in his Micra. :tongue:
LOL
it doesnt suit him, the Micra. i bet he probably thinks the same! [evil]

Thread Starter #25
Yes, that Endeavour surely looks like a Hummer at first glance.

This is what I captured today. The Lexus LS600h L! It is one brilliant looking car, especially in the flesh. Those eyes are absolutely captivating! This is the one and only attractive Lexus which I have seen on our roads. And as it is a direct import, I think it costs somewhere close to Rs.2 crore! But still, it is a very good car. And very long as well :tongue:

Hope you like the snaps!

Attachments

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Great Catch. Those eyes are indeed so charming. There's also a test drive of this one floating around in the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #30
@ amaan: too good, just look at those eyes, amazing!

btw, is this place andheri?
They look even better when they're switched on! In fact, I think there's little else I'd ever want to see in the dark other than that :lol!:

And yes, this is Andheri. West.

Great Catch. Those eyes are indeed so charming. There's also a test drive of this one floating around in the forum.

Drive Safe,
350Z
I know about the TD report of this car 350Z, and that was the reason I was able to recognize the car in an instant! And trust me, this car really is just as good as its equivalent Mercs or Bimmers. And just look at the size of that thing!

It looks great! Great catch!
But it doesn't look like a 2-crore car though!
Thanks Arkin! Yes, it definitely is not a Rs.2 crore car. Overseas, it is a rival to the Merc S-Class and the BMW 7-Series, and it is costs less than both of them and packs in more tech. The only trouble is, you can't get it here in India officially, so you have to import one. And that jacks up the price to around Rs.1.50-1.75 crore. And that's the sad part. However, I wouldn't mind paying that much for it. Just look at the uber-cool technology it possesses!

Top Bottom