“Special” Cars Spotted in Mumbai!

350Z

Core Team
Good snaps, but this is not common in Mumbai? Tata is using these Jaguars to ferry around the clients of Hotel Taj.

Drive Safe,
350Z

i feel there are lots of jaguars in mumbai (only talking relatively!). or maybe i am feeling this because i see a black XFR almost daily near my house.

by the way, i love the colour of the jag amaan.

Thread Starter #66
Okay, so you thought the Jaguar XF-R wasn't special enough eh? Okay, I got something EVEN better for you guys. Something that IS quite special. Quite elusive. Quite exclusive. Do I sense a wild cat (a Jag?) creeping behind somewhere? [clap]

Presenting, the all-new, all-aluminium and all bling Jaguar XJL! Exclusive, exclusive pictures first on The Automotive India.
Also, I happened to have a field day today, as again, a car helped me meet a star. Snapping the Range Rover helped me meet Adnan Sami, the famous singer. He is a very down-to-earth man and was so kind he slowed his car down to talk and shake hands with us. Attaching the pictures of his Rangie and him as well. Hope you like 'em [;)]

Attachments

Last edited:
DUDE!!! How lucky can you get? Another Jag, another RR, another celeb. I've met the King of Mysore, the President of Toyota India and RK Laxman. That too when my dad took me along during his meetings. And you just get to spot all sorts of celebs and their cars on the street! I really envy you. [evil]

I thought so, but he’s sitting next with the chauffer?
That's very common. I myself always sit it the front passenger seat, with my driver, even if there is no one in the rear. Many people (like me a and probably Adnan) prefer sitting in the front, in order to get a good view of the road. Sitting in the backseat and listening to music can be tiring, even when alone.

Besides, when I get bored traveling alone, I have a short chat with my driver.[:)]

Wow nice catch Amaan, you are a lucky guy spotting & capturing all Celebs.
You should have asked him "Mujko bee to lift karade"[lol]
All agree to you as you look like a kid & they just oblige you lol.

Top Bottom