“My Nimble Mountain Goat”: A Dazzle Blue Tata Nano XTA (1.5 Years & 14K Kms)

Thread Starter #76
Re: “My Nimble Mountain Goat” - A Dazzle Blue Tata Nano XTA

SOFTWARE UPDATED - VERSION 6.2

Went to Society Motors, GT Road, for a general check-up of my NMG.

Symptoms - Winter Blue's, some stuttering & stammering (Not tout & Nimble lots of vibes) in the morning runs, I presumed a dirty air filter, and loose ends to be tightened.

All filters checked and cleaned, battery water checked and topped up, under-body nuts and bolts tightened to the correct torque, my Nano was running on Version 6 Software, it was hooked on to their OBD, errors cleared, and Updated Software installed.

There were some bike kiss marks on the bumper corners, rubbing polish removed the marks.

Went for a TD, all issues addressed.

Regards
Vinod

MODS: PLEASE ADD TO THE THREAD TITLE - COMPLETED 15 MONTHS AND 12400 ODO READING.

Thread Starter #77

MY 'NMG' with DRL's

Hello friends, finally installed the DRL, bought from Amazon, fixed on the lower portion of the bumper with double sided tape, used feviquick for better fixation between tape & DRL's, this is best position found by my FNG, as there were many contours on the bumper of the Nano, the wire passed thru the Infinity Grill, and powered with the parking lamp, no wires were cut or sliced, the DRL wire was sliced and inserted in the plug slot and plugged back, earthing was done on the body.

DSC_1041.JPG
All the LED's ON, cabin, parking & DRL's, (Do notice TIPSY posing for the photo op[clap])

Price 185, 150 Labor

mayankdixit

Honoured Member

Wonderful ownership review.Shows the love you have for your car. How is the throw of light when it falls on the road and a wall. It's looking quite bright in the pictures.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #82

Wonderful ownership review.Shows the love you have for your car. How is the throw of light when it falls on the road and a wall. It's looking quite bright in the pictures.
Thanks mayank for your appreciation.

The DRL is bright enough for itself!!!! I suppose it's just to know you are coming, does it's job.

Regards
Vinod

mayankdixit

Honoured Member

Thanks

The DRL is bright enough for itself!!!! I suppose it's just to know you are coming, does it's job.

Regards
Vinod
It's still better than not having one at all. By the way I'm curious to know if you have used ceramic coating on the roof. Just asking because of the shine.

Thread Starter #84

It's still better than not having one at all. By the way I'm curious to know if you have used ceramic coating on the roof. Just asking because of the shine.
Spot on, is effective during rain and fog when you need to be seen.

No mayank not even polish, just 1 rupay ka shampoo wash, clean dried by microfiber cloth.

Regards
Vinod

Last edited:
Thread Starter #85
Re: “My Nimble Mountain Goat”: A Dazzle Blue Tata Nano XTA (1.5 Years & 14K Kms)

Thanks mods for edit of the thread title, and a big shout out to @prabhagar for showing the correct way to do it.

Thread Starter #86
Re: “My Nimble Mountain Goat”: A Dazzle Blue Tata Nano XTA (1.5 Years & 14K Kms)

MONSOON CAMP

Got a call from Sai Motor, late last month, to send the Nano XTA for a free service camp, kept talowing due to busy time (Nexon XMA purchase on the radar).

Took it, and told them to clean air and cabin filter, and topup of fluids, they even did the wheel allingment, quite happy.

Again busy checking out the Nexon XZ+, in the showroom, scrutinizing the features.

Came back with 10/10, for the camp.

Thread Starter #87

3rd FREE SERVICE UPDATE

Got the 3rd free service done (20k km) @16k km. Doesn't run much after the arrival of Nexon XMA.

Following things done:
1. Castrol professional compact oil 15W40 2.2ltr.
2. Purolator oil filter.
3. UFI's fuel filter.
4. Mahler air filter.
5. Castrol transaxle oil 80EP 1.2ltr.
6. Golden Cruiser Sunstar Coolant 3ltr.
7. 70grm wheel balancing weight paid 98. And allingment.
8. All 4 wheels brake shoe sandpapered and cleaned.
9. All underbody bolts tightened.
10. Body wash and cleaned.

3rd FREE SERVICE UPDATE

Got the 3rd free service done (20k km) @16k km. Doesn't run much after the arrival of Nexon XMA.

Following things done:
1. Castrol professional compact oil 15W40 2.2ltr.
2. Purolator oil filter.
3. UFI's fuel filter.
4. Mahler air filter.
5. Castrol transaxle oil 80EP 1.2ltr.
6. Golden Cruiser Sunstar Coolant 3ltr.
7. 70grm wheel balancing weight paid 98. And allingment.
8. All 4 wheels brake shoe sandpapered and cleaned.
9. All underbody bolts tightened.
10. Body wash and cleaned.

Hi Vinod sir

How much did you cough out for the 3rd service and was it from TASS or from an FNG?

Regards
Kumar

Thread Starter #89

Hi Vinod sir

How much did you cough out for the 3rd service and was it from TASS or from an FNG?

Regards
Kumar
Hello Kumar, this was the 3rd free service, I paid only RS.98/- for the wheel balancing weights, all else was free at TASS.

My Nano has AMC Gold till 2020 @30,500km.

Regards
Vinod

Hello Kumar, this was the 3rd free service, I paid only RS.98/- for the wheel balancing weights, all else was free at TASS.

My Nano has AMC Gold till 2020 @30,500km.

Regards
Vinod
That is the advantage of Gold AMC . Did you also take same for Nexon ?

Top Bottom