‘Need for Speed: Most Wanted’ Trailer Released

Thread Starter #1
Set to arrive later this year on PS3, X360, PC and iOS, "Need for Speed: Most Wanted" is about to give video game car racing fans yet another reason to want to skip school and/or work.

Like its predecessors, this latest installment of the highly successful video game series is all about outrunning the cops and driving faster than your co-gamers. Judging by this trailer, the newest selection of cars looks great (that Lamborghini Aventador caught our eye), and the creators even included the Ford F-150 Raptor.Regardless of which vehicle you opt for, plenty of fans will soon be spending more of their time in front of their monitors and TV screens than ever before. Would you ever dare risk damaging a $100k+ Porsche 911 in real life? Likely not, but it's unquestionably a lot of fun to do so in virtual reality.

Need for Speed

Haha I was waiting for the new NFS to come and is already fed up of playing older Carbon,Prostreet,Shift,Run,Undercover and Hot pursuit...it was only MW which always kept me happy and I still remember when I used to make the Golf GTi touch 375,Porsche Carrera GT 388 and Mercedes Benz SLR MClaren 392 kph on a single stretch near Golf club.

With this news of new MW,my heart has bloomed again..

BTW,you are quite late buddy,I got this news 2 days back.

AND YES,THIS TIME ITS THE 'CRITERION' WHO IS PREPARING MW...SAME COMPANY WHICH BECAME FAMOUS FOR CREATING THE 'BURNOUT PARADISE' SERIES.

Fazer

Suspended
WOW!!
Great news!
I remember how I spent loads of time accessorizing cars (mainly Lambo Gallardo and Monaro VXR!) and racing!! :)

Merc McLaren has 7 gears, Right Vipul!!
The porsche cayman S was my favourite car! [:D][:)]

Underground was a slow game..there was no feeling of speed in it..Eh..simply fake was the feeling of everything.
While most wanted was the first NFS which had speed feeling in it...
And pursuits..man..pursuits..I loved them..once did it for 2:23 hours using a Mitsubishi Lancer EVO VIII...

Here are some screenshots of my NFS MW...

I think everyone liked this girl..especially in the final movie where Razor was arrested:-
speed 2012-06-07 16-51-14-15.jpg

My Merc..but still never drove it..Lancer and Golf GTi were my career cars:-
speed 2012-06-07 16-53-38-00.jpg
speed 2012-06-07 16-53-40-85.jpg
speed 2012-06-07 16-55-11-07.jpg
speed 2012-06-07 16-55-42-65.jpg
speed 2012-06-07 16-58-03-46.jpg

Fazer

Suspended
@Vipul - Which stretch is this buddy? Never seen though.

And, My career car's in MW were - Lancer EVO X, Porsche Cayman S, Golf GTI [:)]

This stretch is the one near the police station...moving towards rockport using the highway..the point is a bridge from where two roads cross each other and just after the bridge comes an incline which ends at a toll booth.
Let me make a video..after that you will easily recognise it..

Fazer

Suspended
I am also playing NFS now..
I was actually asking the "name" of the spot. I know it is under "bounty" race..But, Name of the challenge.

omg this is very old most wanted
pretty nice that one too though

I recently played RUN it was okay
gotta admit older ones were fun

Well,sorry for the quality and non-continuous video..but here is a video..its the only point where the car can catch its top speed in the whole game.It looks like my software beepa fraps has started malfunctioning and hence recorded the game in quite pathtic way..still its easily understandable...

Have a look at the video:-
Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren..NFS MW(low resolution) - YouTube

@Fazer:
Its the first bounty spot in the bounty challenges of career..
blacklist-bounty-first challenge.

Last edited:

Top Bottom