Observation Set 2
* The IRVM viewing space is sufficient.
* The rear windshield has small etching of Tiger / Lion & a cub.
* Front seats in XZ+ have no seat back pockets.
* Rear in-cabin roof handle grips get coat hooks.
* The gloss aluminium handle grip on the door pads inside looks elegant and adds style to the contemporary cabin.
* Seat belts are height adjustable in XZ+
* Seats feel comfortable for a medium built person. If the driver's seat is pushed back then too a medium built passenger in rear won't feel much pinch.
* Illuminated dual slate glove box isn't
mis-aligned liked Tigor.
* The center console looks really stylish and the buttons feel durable.
* Driver side vanity mirror missing in XZ+
* Nexon gets simple non ribbed roof in contrast gray color with a shark fin antenna & roof rails.
* Roof Lamp has White illumination and the roof console in front houses bluetooth speaker and sunglasses holder.
* Dashboard reflection is not very prominent and the visibility in front is very good all thanks to the big windscreen.
* ICE Display in daytime is much much better than the one in Tigor.
* Nexon Diesel has 6 Speed manual transmission. The gear lever knob isn't the glossy one like Tigor rather its has brushed color finish to it.