What I disliked in Kwid 1.0
* The 1.0 L SCe Engine (Smart Control Efficiency) needs rework in terms of NVH and idling. Perhaps an RPM adjusting can help.
* Cost Cuttings evident in many places.
* At many points the finishing inside the cabin is not up to the mark.
* No Rear Wiper in top variant. Front wiper's quality also average.
* ICE Sound Quality is below average.
* Acceleration is not up to mark.
* Steering feedback not convincing enough.
* Braking is just about average.
* No Dead Pedal Provided to Kwid
* Poor Safety Ratings to Indian Spec Kwid.
* No Reverse Guidance in touchscreen.
* Bigger IRVM needed.
* 3 Lug Nut Concept.
* No cladding inside the rear wheel arcs and make shift partial cladding material used in front wheel arcs.
* Fuel Efficiency of 1.0 L Petrol Engine is claimed as 25.17 km/L but I got 12.7 km/L i.e about only 50% of the claimed figure (with AC in CITY driving). What I loved in Kwid 1.0 SCe
* Paint Quality is good.
* Panel Gaps are controlled
* Seating is comfortable otherwise but Knee room is very less
* Roof Design. The depression in roof gives it a strong feel.
* Overall External Looks are nice and impressive.
* AC is wonderful. It cooled the cabin evenly and fast in the afternoon heat.
Couple of OEM
Accessories provided by Dealer for the Kwid. Suggest all to avoid the chrome sun visors for the windows as they are too cheap and look loud.
Alloys for Wheels
Some Parting Snaps of the Renault Kwid 1.0 L SCe Petrol.
All the above pics and details are only for The Automotive India. Any sharing needs full credit to TAI