Adding a few more pics and observation with regards to Baleno (Alpha) that was there for some service work at my uncle's dealership today. Spent a good time with the car till my Esteem received its running repairs.
* Non Alloy Spare wheel of MRF, all other 4 alloys had Apollo Alnac Tyre.
* The rear windshield washer is tough to locate. It is not integrated in the stop lamp unit rather its pretty much inside the i.e in between the spoiler and roof line.
* Rear visibility is pretty good.
* Ray Blue catches stains pretty easily. It didn't look too attractive to me in real (in daylight)
* Boot loading lip appeared to be slightly higher than normal level.
* Footwell light and Glove box light.
* The door opening and closing made me understand practically that the door quality is not really questionable. It is decent enough. (will upload video)
* The projectors are good but their effect at night to on-coming traffic may cause some issues due to high brightness. Even the drl's brightness is pretty high in my view.
* I tried to click my selfie with Baleno, got the shock of my life after seeing my own face!
I from today denounce the selfie culture.
* No Engine guard
* The firewall insulation looked good.
* Good amount of wheel well cladding in Baleno has been provided.