provided to new XUV-500 as per the Executive. I too felt that ride was really comfortable and the XUV drove on potholes and breakers with ease. Partly the ride comfort is also due to the Mc Pherson and Multi link suspension being provided to it.
Some more helpful and aesthetic feature of new XUV-500 Face-Lift
*Mahindra Blue-Sense App
* Light sensing Headlamps: In low light they automatically turn on.
* 12 V Socket
* Illuminated Scuff Plates
* Smart Key with sensor.
* Push Button Start Stop
* Fuel Saving Engine Switch off.
* Follow me home Headlamps.
* Rain Sensing Wipers.
* Ice- Blue Lounge Lighting in the cabin including the foot-well
* Voice Command System and Alerts.
* Driver, Passenger, Side and Curtain Airbags with ABS
, ESP, Hill Assist.
* Chrome Stripe on the window line of both side.
* Roof Rails
* Refreshing new design at front.
* Accurate and Responsive Braking. Thanks to the regenerative braking.
* Good Quality Plastic used in interiors.
* New Design Headlamps look really nice in flesh.
* Pick Up is really good.
* NVH in Idle condition is very low
* Idle acceleration too does not distort the NVH Level much.
* AC Cooling really nice.
* Egress and Ingress is really nice.
* Good Quality Wipers.
* Horn is OK.
* Clutch does not feel hard.
* Hand-brake is slightly tricky but only for me.
* Driving in traffic is not a pain at all.
What Should be Improved.
* Gear Shifting is not up to the mark. The Lever is not that good. You can feel the shakiness in it while up-shift.
* No Automatic Transmission.
* While driving at higher RPM the engine is bit loud.
* No upgrades in rear profile of this XUV as such.
Some Basic Info on the new XUV-500
* Fuel Capacity: 70 L
* Turning Radius: 5.6m
* L/B/H/W (mm): 4585/1890/1785/2700
Some Closing shots of the XUV-500 Face-Lift All Pics are only for The Automotive India. Any Re-use needs full credit to T.A.I