What I liked in GenX Nano Face-Lift.
* Refreshing Design
* Most Economically priced AMT
* 4 year Warranty (Upto 60,000 km)
* Bluetooth enabled music system
* Good Ground Clearance.
* Integrated rear roof spoiler.
* Paint Quality is good.
* Cabin looks really decently designed.
* Cornering is quite good.
* Rear suspension seems worked upon as on breakers the jerk is not harsh.
* Separate Boot
* Exhaust tip shifted to left instead of center.
* Sporty Steering wheel
* Infinity design grills in rear and front bumper
* Good storage space.
* Legroom and Headroom are very good.
* Multi-Info-Display provided.
* Horn is sharp
* AC Cooling is really good. Cools the cabin very fast.
* Body Colored ORVM and Door Handles.
* In XTA the radiator is placed in front side which means the coolant flows from front to the rear where the engine has been placed.
* Parcel Tray for Speakers in rear.
What Should be Improved
* Average 5-Speed AMT.
* Engine noise is pretty high.
* Cabin Noise is audible.
* AC Fan makes noise on speed of 2.
* Acceleration is below average. It takes considerable effort to accelerate the car and make it move on an incline. It could not move-up on an underpass incline.
* Braking is to be improved even for city purpose. While braking at speed of 40 km/h the car moves a bit to left. Absence of ABS
can be felt. Secondly, atleast in top variant the front disk brakes should have been given.
* No Airbags.
* Driving in sports mode increases the engine noise. It takes about 5-7 seconds to engage the sports mode.
* No rear wiper in top model.
Overall, I believe it is good that TATA has made the move by introducing certain much-needed features in this Nano Face-lift but still there is a lot of scope for them to improve upon the engine and the braking of the car. Even with a 600cc engine this car can perform good provided TATA takes note of the short-comings.