Here is some more dose of yet another brilliant test drive for all of you. Got an opportunity to be a part of an exquisite Test Drive of the BMW 3 Series GT (184 Hp and 380 Nm Torque) along with my friend Sidharth. The test drive was conducted at BMW showroom, Mathura Road, New Delhi under the able guidance and supervision of Mr. Abhishek. Mind you, he is one humble fellow who addressed all our queries and explained in detail about the car.
What I liked about the BMW 3 Series GT
* Superb Pick up
* The BMW I-drive setup
* BMW providing the spare wheel now along with run-flats.
* The plush leather interior including the sporty steering.
* GT Spoiler, coming out automatically at high speed.
* The overall design of the car. The front especially looks very nice.
* The Sports Mode.
* The eco cut-off feature is a big fuel saver.
* Traction Control and Stability Control Feature being present.
* Great Acoustic Setup provided.
* Frame-less Doors add to the uber-cool appeal of the GT.
* The 8 Speed Auto transmission.
* Auto Start and Stop.
* Rear AC Panel.
* Speed Limiter was really good one, definitely a great measure to ensure safe and smooth drive.
* 18" Alloys with multi-spoke design accentuate the design of the 3 Series GT.
* Intelligent Airbag System and ABS
* Panoramic Sun-roof
* Seat Split of 40:20:40
* As I was sitting at the back, I felt really comfortable in terms of the leg-room that is provided for rear passengers in the car.
*The boot space can be extended upto 1600 Litres from the OEM
Only one thing is missing in this car and i.e the much needed Cruise Control feature. With the kind of power and torque and other performance figures, that feature would have been a great provision in the GT.
The 3 Series GT comes in 5 shades, Alpine White, Black Sapphire, Glacier Silver, Brilliant Blue and Sparkling Brown.
Here is a small video of our Test Drive of the BMW GT. Overall the car is really aerodynamic and very well featured too.
So buddies, I hope you enjoy reading this short and sweet experience of mine with the BMW GT. Hope its useful for all of you.