Having a passion for automobiles is something really great and today I say this with sheer ultimate pleasure. As usual, the memorable journey began in afternoon today after UAE miserably lost to India in CWC-2015.
Me and my very dear friend Sidharth decided to check out some ultra luxury rides and in our radar of enthusiasm was Jaguar. So here is an exclusive Test Drive report of the Jaguar XF driven by me today!
The Dealership we both visited was AMP Motors Mathura Road, Delhi. The staff over there was really warm and greeted us with pleasure including the senior management of the showroom. It was a sheer pleasure to let them know that I belong to one of the prestigious automotive forum The Automotive India.
After finishing the formalities for the Test Drive, the Jaguar was provided to me and I must tell you, I am oozing with great sense of accomplishment as I write this report after driving the superlative sedan.
Coming to the driving experience, The XF comes in 2.0 L Petrol and 2.2 L Diesel, I drove the Diesel and mind you, its so much refined and not a single loud noise coming inside the cabin. Such a controlled and stable ride that it was a totally unparalleled experience for me. This XF version is for those people who like to be driven around without any aim for racing or drag racing or quarter mile laps etc.
What I Liked In Jaguar XF
* Brilliant Ride to begin with.
* The 8 Speed Auto Transmission with a beautiful looking knob to that comes out when engine is started i.e drive selector.
* Not at all complicated to ride. People can easily relate to the controls.
* Interiors are top notch and one shall feel the aura of being seated in lap of luxury.
* Integrated Cruise Control and Audio Controls in steering.
* Excellent NVH Level inspite of being a diesel.
* Aggressive Front Styling with Xenon projectors and DRLs and auto leveling.
* Really comfortable seats both front and back.
* Dual Auto Climate Control AC
* Electric Parking Brake.
* Nice Positioning of Start-Stop Button.
* 17" Alloys with multi-spoke.
* The acoustics is pure magic I would say, the 250W Entertainment setup had bluetooth connectivity, navigation and TV Tuner option with a 7" color touch screen.
If you ask me personally, as to what are the short falls, then honestly, in my view, there is really nothing to be seen as a shortfall. It is pure luxury to say the least.
It was a life-time sort of experience to drive the Jaguar XF Sedan. One of the sleekest interiors and refined looks it has. I am really elated wit the whole experience with Jaguar and would also extend my gratitude to the AMP Motors for providing the car promptly.
Final Shots of the Jaguar XF
So Buddies, I hope my today's experience with the Jaguar XF is beneficial for all of you. Thanks again Sidharth for participating with me in this adventurous test drive.
All pics for The Automotive India only.