Jaguar XF Driven: A Different League!

Thread Starter #1

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Friends,

Having a passion for automobiles is something really great and today I say this with sheer ultimate pleasure. As usual, the memorable journey began in afternoon today after UAE miserably lost to India in CWC-2015.

Me and my very dear friend Sidharth decided to check out some ultra luxury rides and in our radar of enthusiasm was Jaguar. So here is an exclusive Test Drive report of the Jaguar XF driven by me today![glasses][cheers]

The Dealership we both visited was AMP Motors Mathura Road, Delhi. The staff over there was really warm and greeted us with pleasure including the senior management of the showroom. It was a sheer pleasure to let them know that I belong to one of the prestigious automotive forum The Automotive India.

After finishing the formalities for the Test Drive, the Jaguar was provided to me and I must tell you, I am oozing with great sense of accomplishment as I write this report after driving the superlative sedan.

IMG_20150228_164556.jpg

IMG_20150228_165709.jpg

Coming to the driving experience, The XF comes in 2.0 L Petrol and 2.2 L Diesel, I drove the Diesel and mind you, its so much refined and not a single loud noise coming inside the cabin. Such a controlled and stable ride that it was a totally unparalleled experience for me. This XF version is for those people who like to be driven around without any aim for racing or drag racing or quarter mile laps etc.

What I Liked In Jaguar XF

* Brilliant Ride to begin with.

* The 8 Speed Auto Transmission with a beautiful looking knob to that comes out when engine is started i.e drive selector.

* Not at all complicated to ride. People can easily relate to the controls.

* Interiors are top notch and one shall feel the aura of being seated in lap of luxury.

* Integrated Cruise Control and Audio Controls in steering.

* Excellent NVH Level inspite of being a diesel.

* Aggressive Front Styling with Xenon projectors and DRLs and auto leveling.

* Really comfortable seats both front and back.

* Dual Auto Climate Control AC

* Electric Parking Brake.

* Nice Positioning of Start-Stop Button.

* 17" Alloys with multi-spoke.

* The acoustics is pure magic I would say, the 250W Entertainment setup had bluetooth connectivity, navigation and TV Tuner option with a 7" color touch screen.

IMG_20150228_170445.jpg

IMG_20150228_170450.jpg

IMG_20150228_170456.jpg

IMG_20150228_170511.jpg

IMG_20150228_170515.jpg

IMG_20150228_170734.jpg

IMG_20150228_171405.jpg

If you ask me personally, as to what are the short falls, then honestly, in my view, there is really nothing to be seen as a shortfall. It is pure luxury to say the least.

IMG_20150228_170506.jpg

IMG_20150228_170530.jpg

IMG_20150228_170538.jpg

IMG_20150228_170756.jpg

It was a life-time sort of experience to drive the Jaguar XF Sedan. One of the sleekest interiors and refined looks it has. I am really elated wit the whole experience with Jaguar and would also extend my gratitude to the AMP Motors for providing the car promptly.

Final Shots of the Jaguar XF​

IMG_20150228_170715.jpg

IMG_20150228_170626.jpg

IMG_20150228_170640.jpg

IMG_20150228_170615.jpg

So Buddies, I hope my today's experience with the Jaguar XF is beneficial for all of you. Thanks again Sidharth for participating with me in this adventurous test drive.

All pics for The Automotive India only.

Regards

Akash

Mr. Akash you are on a roll! So many back to back reviews, testdrive reports. Well saying that you are lucky is an understatement! Me being a 14 year old who loves cars and is limited by his imagination about cars , I can just say that the XF rocks! Rest assured I do believe my X3 is in the same league [:D] . Thanks for posting this review.

Thread Starter #3

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Mr. Akash you are on a roll! So many back to back reviews, testdrive reports. Well saying that you are lucky is an understatement! Me being a 14 year old who loves cars and is limited by his imagination about cars , I can just say that the XF rocks! Rest assured I do believe my X3 is in the same league. Thanks for posting this review.
Hi CLJ, The XF is really awesome and honestly its a pleasure to be in the driver's seat in it. As of the reviews, CLJ, I love to live my passion more than anything and secondly, you all here at TAI have supported me and humbly appreciated my efforts always so that motivates me to provide the best possible content always. I saw an X3 in White at BMW today evening, it was looking really nice. And let me tell you X3 and XF Sedan are definitely having their own prestige and class that has been built with time.

If all goes well, my aim is to write TD review of a super-car in coming week. Wish me luck dear![:)]

Have a great Sunday ahead.

Regards

Akash

Hi CLJ, The XF is really awesome and honestly its a pleasure to be in the driver's seat in it. As of the reviews, CLJ, I love to live my passion more than anything and secondly, you all here at TAI have supported me and humbly appreciated my efforts always so that motivates me to provide the best possible content always. I saw an X3 in White at BMW today evening, it was looking really nice. And let me tell you X3 and XF Sedan are definitely having their own prestige and class that has been built with time.

If all goes well, my aim is to write TD review of a super-car in coming week. Wish me luck dear![:)]

Have a great Sunday ahead.

Regards

Akash
Hi mr. Akash, wishing you all the best for your supercar review. Looking forward to reading it. Hopefully its either an Audi r8 , lambo aventador , Ferrari 458 Italia or my favourite BMW M5.

Top Bottom