What I liked in the new Hyundai Verna 4S (1.6 Manual Diesel)
* Nice Pick Up
* Nice Interior Quality with wooden inserts.
* Really Good Safety features like 6 Airbags, ABS
* Smart Key and Push Button.
* Aggressive front styling.
* Steering feels light.
* Brilliant manual gear shifts.
* Well lit and attractive speedometer console.
* Electric IRVM and ORVM.
* Headlamp Designs and Fog Lamp Designs.
* Climate Control AC
* Bluetooth Speaker
* Front Overhead storage space with reading lamps.
* R16 Alloys with Diamond Cut design.
What could be Improved by Hyundai
* NVH Level slightly to be modulated on lower RPMs.
* Car's Rear Design could have been better.
* Pricing of the new car can be still better.
* Basic Design of Rear Tail lights still reminds of the previous Verna Fluidic.
# Continued in next post.