Below are my feedback/observations on NANO CX
1) Drives smooth, infact far better than M800
2) Making bit of sound probably because engine is at rear hence very less space/room for good silenser (though I m not technical)
3) You could feel the engine noise at the rear seat till 55-60 kph but beyond that you may not feel that too
4) Excellent space (leg room, Head room) as my bro having heigh 6.1+ feet and he could seat comfirtably and as per him the space is more than that of M Swift too (as he owns swift)
5) Excellent AC, people having Santro/Swift saying it is far better than santro and Swift as cooling takes time in these models
6) Engine getting overheated easily if you are a newbie or learning
7) 15 Ltr petrol tank is too less as NANO can be easily driven to proximity of 150-200 Km and considering that 15 is too less
8) I have driven NANO for more than 500 KM in 5 days and got avg of 18-19 kmpl with AC ON through out
Also, there is one request, stop comparing it with other cars as TATA's have given excellent product considering its price.
Sriharsha - NANO do not need power steering as it has rear engine so front wheels are anyway having very less load considering this if you have power steering you may lose control,
Its very beautifully designed cars, HATS OFF to TATA's.
Also dont fight on the name of rear engines, as there are very few car makers who have managed to give rear engine with performance like Ferrari and Porsche (I have heard of it
Vijay - NANO LX comes with body coloured bumper, power window and central lock and not CX