A bolt owner's review on twitter. https://twitter.com/TataBolt/status/639694205384654850
I have been a proud owner of 3 Tata cars till date viz., Tata Indigo GLS 2004 (Jazz Blue), Tata Indica eV2 2011 (Neon Orange) & now the Tata Bolt 2015 (Venetian Red). I have always been very happy with my Tata cars till date and have had no problem with the cars whatsoever, i.e. as a company defective piece etc. Yes if have hurt them then i have had to repair, otherwise never an issue with the cars. Yes the service shop reception has improved over the years. They still need improvement, nevertheless they are on the right track.
I have only been to Pune in him once and was very pleased to get a good mileage from it, would you believe it, 23 kmpl. Then once I wanted to push the car to his limit, and to my surprise i got 25.4 kmpl of which i am very proud! I usually get an average of about 20 kmpl and thanks to him I've been saving a lot.. Just imagine if you could go all the way to Goa without even re-fuelling once.. That's going to be my next challenge.
From the moment I first set eyes on the Bolt and Zest in the Auto Show of 2014, I had decided that my next car would definitely be either of the two. The minute the cars were launched, i test drove both cars. I somehow fell in love with the Bolt more than the Zest. Both cars are incredible. A quantum leap as far as cars being designed, engineered and manufactured! The quality has exponentially improved.
I love my car's features, the same are listed as follows:
1. As soon as u enter the car the spaciousness greets you and your instantly in your comfort zone!
2. The bluetooth immediately connects with your phone and your set for your ride
3. The precise door indicator displaying on your binnacle / instrument cluster readily shows you which door is precisely open so that the same can be attended to.
4. Of course the other indicators such as Distance To Empty / Overall Mileage Indicator / Instantaneous Mileage Indicator / Temperature read out are handy.
5. I truly love the part when the tachometer needle turns red when it hits 4000 rpm! It looks amazing!
6. The handy rain sensing rear wiper is so amazing that i can hardly imagine being in any other car.
7. The amazing music experience thanks to the Harman system.
8. The super efficient touch screen allowing us to interface nicely with all of the cars functionality.
9. The home coming lights! I so love them especially in dark places.. and sometimes to spook some unfriendly characters that may be lurking around my car (devilicious laughs).
10. I love the part when the car honks if it detects that one of the doors has not been shut properly (all doors). The car also honks when you try to open the car with the key... so a good safety feature... Therefore no need to buy a security system.
11. The voice command is truly remarkable as it detects almost exactly what i want it to do. Comes in handy when u need to call somebody.
12. The handy retractable parcel tray below the front co-driver seat
Summing up the above, I most proudly say that I am a BOLT owner... Get Set Bolt!!