Finally took the delivery of my Unicorn (White XT QJD) on 24th
Here is a quick update !!
Since 24th was not a working day for Concorde, I finished all the paperwork on the 23rd evening and just took the delivery on 24th. I was very particular about date and time.
Hence, had to just give the gate pass to the security and then drove off. Sadly no delivery photos.
So coming to the driving experience !!!
Vola !!!!! i definitely am happy about my decision.The engine is very smooth and love the torque. Have driven about 250 KMs both in city as well as highway and these are my observation. (Since it is in runnin not reved above 2500- 2800 RPM)
1. Cold start, diesel clutter is evident, but not annoying.
2. Riding in city is a breeze with ample of torque, you dont even have to touch the Acc pedal sometimes.
3. The engine is very spritely after 1800-1900 RPM.
4. Suspension is very well adjusted . I would say perfect blend of ride & handling for normal use.
5. Now, for the highway. Never crossed 80 (According to manual), but the car is very planted and Engine really not audible with the system on. I loved the refinement.
6. The lane changeover feature is very handy in the highway, but could have been 6-8 blinks instead of 4.
7. Had been to DD hills, was easily able to tackle the gradient in 3rd and even 4th .
8. And coming to main point, Kitna deta hai ????
My MID pointed out max of 21(Without AC) & 19 (With AC) for the overall trip. Sounds really good after driving my Ford Ikon.
Now few negatives that i have noticed.
1. As already pointed out by a fellow TAI
an, steering is slightly tilted to right from the dead center in my car.
2. Noticed a slight wobbling in the front right wheel, when I brake and accelerate (Will have to check this !!)
3. Fuel lid is not completely flushed to the body (Already mentioned during PDI)
4. Seriously missed the bottle holders.
Apart from this , ALL IS WELL !!!!
and definetly an eye turner
Some pics !!
The Tulsi is the blessing from the priest, too much actually .