Originally Posted by mail2gsyadav
Need your suggestions to finalize between Zest XMS and XT Petrol.
Currently, I have booked XMS and planning to install reverse parking camera and sensors with IRVM display. I think it would cost me around Rs. 10K (Correct me if I am wrong).
So now the Ex-showroom price difference reduces to 46000. Is it worth to pay this much more, for the features in XT?
If you suggest so, I have few queries:
1. Can I get lower trim alloys in XT coz I liked those alloys?
2. Can reverse parking camera be integrated into the existing Infotainment System along-with sensor display?
3. What is Perimetric Alarm System in XT trim?
I would suggest to go for XT variant, there are few more feature compared to XMS.
- You can have lower trim alloy if you like, but need to purchase separately.
- You can fit a reverse camera, but not sure the software has an option to a adapt. I would rather
suggest to go for built in IVRM + Screen. As that is correct place to see while reversing car.
- I don't have an answer for this, my friend book an XT variant [from Concorde, Pune] but the
sales person couldn't demo us the functionality of the system.
He was confuse to
understand the functionality.