Maruti Suzuki Ertiga Engine Oil Leakage

Thread Starter #1
Hi,

I too have joined the club.
Got delivery of Ertiga ZDI in last week of July 2012, rode 1250 Kms, I get a patch of oil every morning under the vehicle. Have sent the vehicle to Service Station on Sunday and the poor car is getting dissected over and over again there.
Maruti Territory Service Manager is doing all sorts of RnD, cannot get to the root cause.

Since then I go and sit whole day at the service station and return in the evening with things same as they were in the morning.

Seems like this problem is rampant in ertiga, prospective buyers, please note this.
I feel enlightened by loosing almost all my life's saving !
Biggest mistake of my life ....

Hi Amit,

Welcome to TAI. Sorry to hear about your bad experience. Dont loose your heart buddy! Push the service guys hard and be tough with them. Really surprised by the service levels of few Maruti dealers off late! Hope your Ertiga is back to life soon! Do keep Maruti Suzuki India posted about this issue! Good luck

Hai Amit welcome to TAI.
sorry about hearing your experience with your ertiga.Nowadays aftersales experience is going worst.

Thread Starter #5
Hi,
Today the Maruti Territory service manager told me over pone that they have tried testing today but still do not know the reason of the oil leakage. He wants to get my new car's engine out and take it to Maruti.
I am very disappointed.

Seems like buying maruti was the biggest mistake of my life.... am paying through nose for it.

Hi,
Today the Maruti Territory service manager told me over pone that they have tried testing today but still do not know the reason of the oil leakage. He wants to get my new car's engine out and take it to Maruti.
I am very disappointed.

Seems like buying maruti was the biggest mistake of my life.... am paying through nose for it.
Why cant you claim for a new one?
Taking the engine out checking it makes our confidence level in our car less.

OMG
I am seeing many people complaining about ertiga engine oil leak.
Is this again a rampant issue like swift petrol brake issue [surprise]

Hello Amit,
Sorry to hear the problem with your Ertiga ZDi.
I would suggest you to take the problem to the top authorities if you are not satisfied wih the serice center
I am sure that the MSIL would surely act on your issue soon and would soon rectify the problem.

Thread Starter #9
Its not the service centre, its the maruti who is at fault.
The Maruti territory Service manager is on this issue and calling the shots.
I am at the service today too, on leave from office, gosh this car will kill me.

I am also facing similar issue with Ertiga. The car is at the workshop and investigation is under progress for last two weeks.

I am also facing similar issue with Ertiga. The car is at the workshop and investigation is under progress for last two weeks.
This is really bad guys! First an issue with Swift's breaking and now this issue with Ertiga! Whats happening to Maruti! [frustration]

Why cant people with similar issue approach Maruti collectively?

I see two guys in our forum having the problem?

Anyone else also facing - I know many who clocked many 1000 miles and they dont have a problem..

better ask for car replacement or complete refund.

Top Bottom