Steel Pipes (Hose) in Brake System of Maruti 800

Thread Starter #1
There are two steel pipes (hose) in the brake system near rear wheels of Maruti 800 1996 model. I need to replace the pipes as both sides are corroded.

Are these steel pipes (same diameter pipes connected to brake master pump) available in the market?

Were these pipes in the original design or somebody added steel pipes later?[confused]

There are two steel pipes (hose) in the brake system near rear wheels of Maruti 800 1996 model. I need to replace the pipes as both sides are corroded.

Are these steel pipes (same diameter pipes connected to brake master pump) available in the market?

Were these pipes in the original design or somebody added steel pipes later?[confused]
Have you got those brake pipes and can you plz tell me what was the price of those brake lines Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
These are not flexible rite ? So when the suspension travels won't these bend ..
(I guess these are used before flexible ones)

I had used these pipes for the proportionate valve connections..

These are not flexible rite ? So when the suspension travels won't these bend ..
(I guess these are used before flexible ones)
In rear brake, this metal tube is fitted at the wheel end and a flexible hose connects the another rigid tube at underbody. Flexible hose in the middle will take care of suspension stroke.

Top Bottom