Today made a short trip in and around chennai. Around 130 KMS two-way.
Place 1. Famous Bodykot Munesswarar Temple (Near Central Railway station) 2. Lakshmi Kuberar Temple (Near Vandalur)
The journey involves hectic CITY Traffic Road and Juicy HIGHWAY Road.
1. There is no heat observed in Rear seat.
2. Riding Quality is fine and more than VFM
3. NANO is popular baby. Kids/peoples calls. Hey, NANO, NANO
when crossing/overtaking them.
4. Need Above 50+ for 4th gear and 25+ for 3rd gear.
5. The exhaust is silent at slow acceleration with proper gear, any deviation will be noisy.
6. A/C used very minimal.
7. The cabin room is too too quiet on new NANO and its confuse us whether the Engine is on or off. there is no noise at all.
Earlier we visited Tiruvannamalai from chennai and i will share that experience soon.. (There is no heat observed with Rear seat at all in entire journey).
Friends please share your riding experience with this engineering marvelous and pour ideas to improve it.