Hello, back to the forum after long time, this time with another
This time the problem is with the battery, the Battery Charging Light glows for a long time, up to 5-6 minutes after starting driving. A few more bugs observed with this problem are:
1. While accelerating, with all windows rolled up, I can hear current passing through the dashboard and left-front door area.
2. Shock is felt while closing and opening of the front doors.
3. Music system cannot be played as it does not get the power supply while the car is being driven, it can be after the engine is switched off.
4. Mine is an exide battery, installed in May 2010, and my use of Music System and cabin lights is very minimal.
5. Central Locking is also faulty, in as much as the driver seat door does not lock at times.