Transferring of CNG Kit to Another Car

Thread Starter #1
I have added 10 months before CNG kit to my Maruti 800 MPFI car. Now old Maruti 800 MPFI ero 2 car not works proper . so ,can I transfer maruti 800 MPFI kit to alot 800 cc car.

don't forget you have to remove CNG from RC of your old car
This is very important. First get the endorsement removed. Don't forget to ask the RTO return the kit test certificates, approvals and the approvals etc of the fitting centre. You will need these when endorsing the RC of the new car

welcome to TAI buddy..well you can transfer cng kit but it should be govt. certified.
Well it it is not govt. certified then the RTO problem does not arise at all[:)]. However we only discuss approved things here. If the kit is not approved, better close this thread.

Finally please check and see if it is worth it? Transferring the kit will involve some cost. The fitting station will charge for the job. All parts may not be able to be re used. Then there is the RTO cost. Maybe just selling the car with the kit for a higher price and then putting a new kit in the new car would be a more viable .

Thread Starter #6
Can I ask under RTI (right to information) proceed to transfer at present proper working CNG KIT . ?

Top Bottom