I've some problems with my 2005 Maruthi 800 A/C Mpfi car (Lpg). The problem are
1. upon accelerating the car the engines noise is being increased.(a 'tik tik sound'
may be from the gear box)
2. upon turning the A.C on the car's getting down & the engine is turning off.
3. The bonnet is vibrating rapidly when the car is turned on and kept at rest.
4. My cars engine is getting heated up very often just for short distances and to get
the heat down fan is also turning on very often regularly.
5. My cars pickup is also decreased & it's a big problem when overtaking other
6. coolants level in radiator is also decreasing some what very often and also I
think its boiling because radiators cap is being very hot & some bubbles appear
popping on battery
"we have changed the spark plugs but its in vain.we have shown our car to three mechanics but they are unable to chase the problem and suggested us to change Mpfi plug chords." should I repair the Head? or should I change plug chords? or Should I clean radiator? I'm unable to make a decision . Please help us rectify our problem as we are planning to on a trip to vizag city in our car which is 300km distant from our home town.
I attach you the photos of my cars radiator,bonnet and heatometer for better understanding.