How to Adjust Tilt Steering in Wagon-R VXi?

Thread Starter #1
I've a Wagon R 1.0 Vxi. How do i fiddle with tilt steering? I misplaced the manual in my home and that is not accessible now..

Thread Starter #2
Re: Tilt steering in Wagon R VXi 1.0

Any body have any idea, how to tilt my steering in Wagon R(New?)

Re: Tilt steering in Wagon R VXi 1.0

Vishnum, there must be an adjustment lever below the steering column. Pull down the lever a bit and then adjust the steering wheel as per your requirements. When your are done, pull down the lever to its original position.
And you are done[:)].

Re: How to Tilt steering in Wagon R VXi?

+1 to Akash's description.

I hope the thread started would have learnt this by now.

Thread Starter #8
Thank you all! sorry for the late reply. I have tried the lever. it is a little tough. didn't try that hard coz fear of breaking it. thanks again for the links and descriptions.

350Z

Core Team
Thank you all! sorry for the late reply. I have tried the lever. it is a little tough. didn't try that hard coz fear of breaking it. thanks again for the links and descriptions.
You may ask the representatives for assistance, next time when you visit the workshop / service center. But it’s not really difficult actually. Glad we could be of some help. Please feel free to post your queries here in future.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Yes it does feel a bit hard in some of the cars , i have noticed it.

Thread Starter #11
I've got it.. The lever should be pulled down without giving any pressure. It just comes down.. Now am riding with atmost comfort :)

Thank you all..!

I've got it.. The lever should be pulled down without giving any pressure. It just comes down.. Now am riding with atmost comfort :)

Thank you all..!
Thanks for the update. Glad to know that you are enjoying the ride with comfort. How about sharing the ownership report of your car?

Top Bottom