Maruti Suzuki Unable To Rectify Issue in My New Swift ZDi+

Thread Starter #1
Pls help me guys I'm new to this site and this forum kind of a thing tryed spany things this is my last option my name is nandish I'm from Hyderabad I bought a swift zdi+ recently like 7 July 2018 I hardly roamed 300 kms in that my driver hit on the right front tire while taking u turn I took it out in the night and when I was trying to reverse the car the ball joint on the right broke and a big sound came and the right tyre was not moving when I was moving the steering I towed it in the morning to the near by maruthi service authorised near malakpet they put a ball joint and said on normal roads care sounds ok sir but little on dirt roads and speed breaker roads rattling sound is cumin,so again I changed the service centre to somajiguda there they added right side lower arm and said there's a gap actually it should be of 3 inches or so from tyre to car but due to the impact the tyre is nearer to the body and they suggested to sent it to their biggest workshop in uppal where they do this kind of works when I spoke to them after they inspected the car they said suspension frame should be replaced and see they did it but still the Gap is there now they are saying that vechicle when it had the accident from inside the chassis on the right side got bent they calling it as apron so they said they have to remove the engine bumper radiator and everything and cut the right part of the chassis which got bent and they have to wield it to the chassis so this process might take long as they said so I'm waiting please help out if any solution is available by the experts or any other mechanic are better to do the car I'm very dissapointed with the maruthi people they are not able to find the problem from 20 days car is in service centre it changed the locations but problem didn't get rectified

Top Bottom