Problem in Maruti Wagon-R LXi CNG (2011)

Thread Starter #1
I have WagonR 1.0 Lxi CNG (company fitted) 2011 Model. From last few weeks, I faced a problem in car that engine stopped frequently during low speed either foot was on accelerator or not.
Even sometime, car was running on a decent speed, engine was stopped automatically & steering indicator was displayed with other indicators. At that time, I also feels some low pressure that applied on engine to run. Even pressing accelerator, pressure was very low. These problems happens on both fuels [Petrol + CNG].
Along with this, accelerator low pressure issue was faced even car was running on Petrol even foot was already on accelerator.
Injector + throttle body + air filter + spark plug was cleaned during last service. And after that service, car runs only around 5000 Kms.
So kindly help & suggest me what are the probable root cause of these all issues ?

Re: Problem in WagonR Lxi CNG 2011 Model

Is there a engine warning light glowed on. Check with the obd scanner for any error codes.
There might be possibility of impure petrol in your car tank. Check for the fuel supply Cable, try to clean the petrol tank or simply try changing the petrol bunk and observe.

Last edited:

Top Bottom