Maruti Swift Diesel Starting Problem: Auto Switch-Off After Heating

Thread Starter #1
Dear all, I have maruti Suzuki diesel 2008 model, 90000 km already run. Recently The cars service indicator started glowing in between and starting problem. I took to service centre they changed engine oil, coolent, air filter, oil filter, diesel filter and checked ECU but every thing is normal. But the problem is still same , they even change diesel and cleaned fuel tank but no improvement, the car is giving white smoke, gets heat up soon and once heated car switches off suddenly. Plz advise. Thanks

Dear all, I have maruti Suzuki diesel 2008 model, 90000 km already run. Recently The cars service indicator started glowing in between and starting problem. I took to service centre they changed engine oil, coolent, air filter, oil filter, diesel filter and checked ECU but every thing is normal. But the problem is still same , they even change diesel and cleaned fuel tank but no improvement, the car is giving white smoke, gets heat up soon and once heated car switches off suddenly. Plz advise. Thanks
Looks like overheating. What does the temperature indicator needle shows before it shuts down? Is the radiator fan working properly? Coolant level? AC works when the heats up?
If service indicator is glowing then there must be some error codes. If your services center is unable to find it go to another service center and ask them to hookup the scantool and check.

Top Bottom