Chevrolet Sail U-VA Petrol RPM Problem

Thread Starter #1
Dear Friends,
I have purchased Sail UVA in July-2013, This is my first car. Purpose to buy this car was good space.
After a period of 5-6 month I have experienced engine noise with running of RPM meter high and low, here feeling that car engine is stopping. Reported to Chevrolet service center, they have tune the engine and cleaned the throttle body, but problem was not get resolved.
I am facing this issue when environmental temperature is very high or I am in heavy traffic. Finally company had replaced the throttle body but after some time there is a same problem. Chevrolet company's service center had repaired it many time but could not resolve this issue till now. If anybody have any clue then kindly suggest on this issue.

The Engine missing issue may be due to Vacuum leak, Dirty fuel injectors, EGR valve, Ignition coil , Spark plug wires or due to sensors. Ask the mechanics of these what they have checked. Or get it to a new mechanic to check all these.

Hi Rahat,
As Generalmax has said the problem can be due to different reason, I had a problem with my i10 it used to stall when the temperature outside (environmental) was too hot and generally at signals, the problem never occurred in night or in cold/rainy weather turned out to be a faulty purge valve. I have posted a thread on the same.
Did the service people scan your ecu for fault codes because blindly replacing the parts won't help. If no fault codes can you elaborate more on the issue like when does it happens any effect of switching on or off the air conditioning ,drivability. You have mentioned since 2013 so did you face this problem in winter also?

Last edited:

Top Bottom