Max Speed of Your Car at Which Resistance Starts Building

Thread Starter #1
@Mods, if you find this thread inappropriate, please go ahead and delete this thread and accept my apologies for starting this thread

Does anybody know any website or source from where we can get the torque and power curves for our Indian cars (in stock condition)

Thread Starter #3
Thanks @TSIVipul

I actually went through this site. The only drawback was that, there were no curves for the newer cars.

I was hoping that the manufacturers themselves would put up the curves on their website but I believe that's not the case.

I am still scouting around the curves. If I do find them, I will post them here for the benefit of other members.

Thanks @TSIVipul

I actually went through this site. The only drawback was that, there were no curves for the newer cars.

I was hoping that the manufacturers themselves would put up the curves on their website but I believe that's not the case.

I am still scouting around the curves. If I do find them, I will post them here for the benefit of other members.
You can check out this T-BHP thread (Home | Team-BHP - The Definitive Indian Car Website › Team-BHP › Under the Hood › Technical Stuff) tho' even here most of the data is for older cars - the thread has just petered off......!

If you are writing a paper on this stuff, the only way I guess is to dig thru' the net for each unit and hope for the best. Tho' even the mfrs' curves (at least the ones for public consumption) needs to be taken with a pinch of salt - we haven't forgotten GM & their Tavera fairy-tale where they led the Indian govt. up the garden path (with their fudged emission data) for years till someone finally blew the whistle - disgruntled employee perhaps?[;)]

Last edited:

Top Bottom