Maruti Ritz ZXI 2013: Seat Belt Reminder Sound?

Thread Starter #1
Hi - I own a Ritz ZXI 2013 model and I don't get the seat belt reminder sound. Is this normal or is it not working in my car? Please could someone enlighten me on this.

Thanks.
Uday

Re: Ritz ZXI 2013 model - Seal Belt Reminder Sound?

I own a Ritz ZXI 2013 model and I don't get the seat belt reminder sound. Is this normal or is it not working in my car
Hello uda2k2

In my friend's Swift Zxi, there is only a visual warning on the console and no reminder sound. He has the 2014 (pre facelift) version. Maybe the case is same in Ritz as well, since most parts are shared and Maruti won't bother adding a small feature in the cheaper sibling additionally over the Swift. AFAIK there is a reminder sound for 'keys' and 'headlights' only.

Regards,
Alpha

Thread Starter #3

Oh, i get only the reminder sound for keys and don't get it for the headlights... What could be the reason?

Oh, i get only the reminder sound for keys and don't get it for the headlights... What could be the reason?
Hello uda2k2

My bad, I meant that the 'key' and 'headlight' reminder buzzer is provided in the Swift. Sorry for the misunderstanding. Ritz owners can confirm about the reminder sounds.

The official website says that the new Ritz (face lifted) gets reminder for seat belt, headlights as well as keys. Not sure about your version.

Ritz - Features, Specs, Review, Picture Gallery, Mileage and Price

Regards,
Alpha

Thread Starter #5
Mine is Ritz (Face lifted) ZXI. I get key reminder sound, seat belt warning in display (No sound) and I don't get anything for the headlights.

Mine is Ritz (Face lifted) ZXI. I get key reminder sound, seat belt warning in display (No sound) and I don't get anything for the headlights.
Hello uda2k2

Headlight reminder will sound when you leave the headlight/parking lights in the 'ON' position, take out the key and open the driver's door. The car will interpret that you have not switched off the headlights and are walking out of the car.

Check if it is so and revert back. If not, then there's a problem.

Regards,
Alpha

Thread Starter #7
Hello uda2k2

Headlight reminder will sound when you leave the headlight/parking lights in the 'ON' position, take out the key and open the driver's door. The car will interpret that you have not switched off the headlights and are walking out of the car.

Regards,
Alpha
Sure will check tomorrow and update. Thanks.

Hello uda2k2

Regards,
Alpha

Hi i Own a Ritz there is visual warning in the meter console for seat belt and Key reminder will be short beep and light off remainder is long hold beep

so AFAIK Beep sound for seat belt will be common sound feature in hyundai and Toyota cars

Thread Starter #9
Hi i Own a Ritz there is visual warning in the meter console for seat belt and Key reminder will be short beep and light off remainder is long hold beep

so AFAIK Beep sound for seat belt will be common sound feature in hyundai and Toyota cars
Thanks for the confirmation, mine is 2013 make. How about yours?

Thread Starter #10
Today i checked, yes i get key and headlight reminder sounds. Only display reminder for seat belt. Thanks.

Yes it worked. Thanks.

Top Bottom