Engine Oil Leakage

Thread Starter #1
Recently I encountered this problem. While driving I suddenly saw sign of engine oil leak on the screen. I immediately stopped by road side & called authorised service person. My car was toed to service center. I was informed that engine oil tank will be replaced as it was damaged. It was replaced. However I could not confirm the damaged as the damaged oil tank was not shown to me. I could hardly remember if any thing hit my car & damage the oil tank. This was first time the engine tank teplaced since I purchased my car in Dec 10. What I could remember is My car had smashed with another car from left side of my bonut. It got some scratches & I continued with further journey. This problem occured after covering a distance of about 150 km after the smash. I doubt if the oil tank was intact & leakage might have occured due to loosening of some connections. Please inform me if my doubts are misplaced. I also want to know if the matter can be raised with the company.

Recently I encountered this problem. While driving I suddenly saw sign of engine oil leak on the screen. I immediately stopped by road side & called authorised service person. My car was toed to service center. I was informed that engine oil tank will be replaced as it was damaged. It was replaced. However I could not confirm the damaged as the damaged oil tank was not shown to me. I could hardly remember if any thing hit my car & damage the oil tank. This was first time the engine tank replaced since I purchased my car in Dec 10. What I could remember is My car had smashed with another car from left side of my bonut. It got some scratches & I continued with further journey. This problem occured after covering a distance of about 150 km after the smash. I doubt if the oil tank was intact & leakage might have occured due to loosening of some connections. Please inform me if my doubts are misplaced. I also want to know if the matter can be raised with the company.
Hi ARAVI, Welcome to TheAutomotiveIndia.com

Please do mention which car you drive and which service center you'd given for service.

The bold marks you have mentioned is important and probably an answer to the issue you have mentioned, yes at the time of impact there could've been parts loosening.

At first place you should've inspected with the service guys as to what happened with the tank to raise a concern with the company, now even if you shoot a mail they'll easily come with a reply saying due to impact it happened.

Get it checked personally again.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
You must have already paid for the charges, work is already done. Nothing you can do now and as Vishwas said for any future problems do inspect the car first and then ask them to change anything.

Top Bottom