Skoda Octavia AC Compressor

Thread Starter #1
Hi Everyone,
I have skoda octavia 2008 model. Now I am having AC problem. Roadside mechanic told AC compressor is gone and it cannot be serviced (I also feel that AC compressor is gone as it had unusual sound). Need a replacement. Can anybody suggest if it is possible to service the compressor. Please advise me incase you know any good service center in and around Pallavaram, chennai. Also advise me on the overall cost of replacing the compressor.

Thanks in advance.

The cost depends on the part to the replaced. There are two types of compressor named sandem and valeo are used in skoda cars. I guess octavia uses sanden range of compressor.

The set includes compressor+ clutch+condensor+bearing+pulley should cost around 26,000 + labour. THe labour should set you back by 3000 depending on your negotation skills.

Also another denso compressor avaialble at a lessor cost of 20k.

I recently changed my safari ac compressor. My OEM compressor and full set costs 17000. I picked up compressor from pudupet for 7k.

If you feel that cost is too high, you can try for used compressor.

contact suresh Car ac T nagar: Phone: 098413 19844. He is a reputed ac mechanic. I did not get my work done from him. I did with the help of my office cabbie.

Top Bottom