Hyundai i10 CNG Performance

Thread Starter #1
Hi Guys,

I have a 2010 i10 irde. I have installed a lovato kit (not sequential) about 9months back. My current FE is Rs 4 per kilometer. My cng guy is tuning it everytime but still i havent seen any improvement in the mileage. On a cng refill of rs350 my car runs approximately 85kms.

Please let me know if anyone of you has a cng kit installed on an i10. Pls share your review or feedback.

Thanks

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Your mileage is too less for a cng car.

I have a cng fitted santro and the cost has been less than 2 rs per kilometer.

You should get it checked from another guy if the installer can't rectify it. It will be in warranty so don't get anything openEd from the second guy. Just take his suggestion.

Thread Starter #3
Your mileage is too less for a cng car.

I have a cng fitted santro and the cost has been less than 2 rs per kilometer.

You should get it checked from another guy if the installer can't rectify it. It will be in warranty so don't get anything openEd from the second guy. Just take his suggestion.
Hey,
Is the santro engine same?
Have tried a few cng guys, they just tune it and nothing more..have changed the spark plugs last week. Ngk ones. Any suggestions as to what can be wrong.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
Yes it's the same engine. Can't pin point the exact part which could be effecting the mileage. Did they check for leaks ? Ask them to check everything with soap water.
Check your air filter and there was no improvement after changing the plugs ? Ngk are the best.

And you should run your car for 2 kmseconds on petrol whenever you take out the car for the first time. Do you follow this routine ?

Last edited:
Thread Starter #5
Checked for leaks too. Have got it tuned up again today. Will wait for 2 refills. If not upto the mark, then I think I would need advice on better cng centers.

Top Bottom