Hyundai Sonata Gold Starting Problems

Thread Starter #1
Dear All,
My sonata gold (2002) model is giving trouble in starting, I checked with 2 local mechanics they check all the possibilities but fail to recognize the problem they suggested scanning at hyundai, but unfortunately no errors detected in the scanning(sarayu hyundai vashi),

And sometime car not showing anykind of sickness and it will start immediately but mostly I need to play with the key 10 to 15 time then only it will start, and I was doing all the service on time no pending work till now but now I don't know what I need to do where I need to go, waiting for valid advices.

Kristy
Panvel,navimumbai.

Last edited:

Akash1886

Honoured Member
Re: Sonata gold starting problems

My sonata gold (2002) model is giving trouble in starting, I checked with 2 local mechanics they check all the possibilities but fail to recognize the problem they suggested scanning at hyundai, but unfortunately no errors detected in the scanning(sarayu hyundai vashi),

And sometime car not showing anykind of sickness and it will start immediately but mostly I need to play with the key 10 to 15 time then only it will start, and I was doing all the service on time no pending work till now but now I don't know what I need to do where I need to go, waiting for valid advices.
I believe it could be due to some issue with the Battery and if you have followed the regular maintenance schedule, I don't think any other major issue can come up.

Regards

Akash

Re: Sonata gold starting problems

Couldn't understand it correctly.Is it cranking and not starting or cranking itself is not happening.The issue may be with battery.If it is new,then the starter motor can be blamed.Since you are in Mumbai,rusting of the starter can also be an issue.

Thread Starter #5
Dear all,
thanks for the reply, I would like to explain that all kind of checking done, and battery is new, then fuel pump, injector,plug, alternator all the things are ok then scanning done at out side and hyundai but nothing find out.

Only one thing is out side scanning they told me sometime power is not coming to fuel injectior that is the problem but he don't know exact reason he suggested scanning at hyundai. then I went to hyundai that time the problem vanished it was starting perfectly maybe because of that nothing come out ftom the scanning, now it is perfect for sometime and some time it is bad, totally unpredictable.

Last edited:

Top Bottom