Cruise Control Issue in Honda City i-DTec 2015

Thread Starter #1
Problem-Cruise control getting disengaged when I press "resume" button.I have checked multiple times,i am not accidentally hitting any of the installed disengaging parameters(like C & B pedal or changing gears etc).Problem was reported at local dealership & they also acknowledged the same( though after test driving their own demo car!)

Solution-As per them, this was the very 1st instance encountered/reported.Had OBD done with no error report.Battery connections were disconnected &reconnected.Some other software checked/reloaded.
Outcome-Went for a test drive on highway.Everything was okay & i was satisfied thinking that this could be a case of software/electrical malfunction & has been solved by deactivating electrical/software update etc.
Now-Was travelling from Chd Jpr.Problem resurfaced again,Distance traveled between above successful test drive & toady's failure approx 40 kms.

Reported the same again to ASC. They have changed the ECM but problem is still there.Now they are also clueless.[confused]

Requesting all the friends in TA for valuable inputs.

Thread Starter #3
I think its an issue with Throttle sensor and cruise control feedback sensor, replacing or recoding the same should diagnose the problem.
I am able to "set" , "cancel" increase or decrease speed with "+" and "-" buttons but "resuming" to preset speed do not happen always-it happen sometimes but most of the time it just disconnects as the car starts to accelerate.

Its a sensor malfunction (90% sure on it)

OBD diagnosis won't show it,as parameters will always be refreshed when vehicle is turned off and then back on.
Only when riving for few km after it the problem crops up.Also all details of a sensor can't be programmed with OBD,some functions are just like 90% on hardware setup,not software.

Top Bottom