VW Polo Trendline Some More Questions!

Thread Starter #1
Being new to this community I have alot of questions relation to my VW Polo Trendline Petrol (May 2015 model). and TAI is more than a help to me.

If you go through Trendline brochure, you will find that SPEED SENSING DOOR LOCK is not a standard feature. But in My Polo I do have this features. I came to know that there are some features which can be activated through VAS, like horn honking while locking unlocking, 5 times blinking of turn signals etc.

My question is
1. As the Trendline MF Display doesn't display AVG fuel economy / Speed of car / Distance to empty etc (like CL or HL model), can this be activated? if yes then how?

2. In another forum I saw installing Cruise control stalk on a previous Highline model of Polo, can this be done on my Trendline Polo?

3. What other mods I can do without affecting warranty?

My question is
1. As the Trendline MF Display doesn't display AVG fuel economy / Speed of car / Distance to empty etc (like CL or HL model), can this be activated? if yes then how?
Yes, I guess!

2. In another forum I saw installing Cruise control stalk on a previous Highline model of Polo, can this be done on my Trendline Polo?
Yes, you can.

3. What other mods I can do without affecting warranty?
No idea!

Thread Starter #5
If you have VCDS with you, it is a simple DIY, but otherwise, you need to get it done from dealer!
I can do it by VCDS but don't want to do that as am not always around to revert it back before sending it to w/shop. Do you think Dealer will do this?

I can do it by VCDS but don't want to do that as am not always around to revert it back before sending it to w/shop. Do you think Dealer will do this?
It is better to get it done by dealer. No harm in enquiring about this. Actually this Avg FE is of no major use, it doesn't display exact same mileage and is not reliable. My Swift also doesn't have it and it is fine, no difference in feel. If it costs too much, I would say avoid it.

What other modifications you can do, hmm.. nice question. Change to LED lighting, add DRLs or other external lights, upgrade speakers, add amplifier/subwoofer, get LED modifications (underbody/footwell/inside grill, etc.), add HIDs, add bodykit, add spoiler, change wipers to frameless ones, add racing stripes or any other decal, change to OEM alloys, get stock spec tyres, and best of all, get your car wrapped in some flashy colour! I hope this was a good enough list.

Last edited:

Top Bottom