Honda Brio Service Costs?

Thread Starter #1
Hey TAI, I have had my Brio for 3 years now and I just went to the service center for a service. The guy said that it was a major service and that I had to pay 7200++ for it. I haven't paid this much for servicing my Brio and wondered if the service center is looting me. I have the E.S.S. service package so I really don't think a service would cost this much - major or minor. I'd really appreciate all help because I really feel that 7200++ for a major service isn't reasonable especially after buying the service package. Thanks in advance!

ask for a breakdown of the 7200 rs service and what does Honda ess give btw that you have already paid for.

Last edited by a moderator:

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
i am guessing but after 3 years the coolant , the spark plugs , brake fluid , steering fluid etc needs to be changed besides the normal service (oil , oil filter , air filter)

Thread Starter #5
Please mention the Km clocked?
17,440kms.

ask for a breakdown of the 7200 rs service and what does Honda ess give btw that u have already paid for.
E.S.S. gives discount on parts and labor and free alignment and balancing. It also gives free service if I'm not wrong. Will ask for a complete breakdown tomorrow.

i am guessing but after 3 years the coolant , the spark plugs , brake fluid , steering fluid etc needs to be changed besides the normal service (oil , oil filter , air filter)
They are replacing the filters (something which is already covered in the E.S.S. I believe.

20k km is a major service..

As others have mentioned ask them to give breakdown of bill components.

Normally for petrol at 20k

1.Engine oil &Oil filter
2.Coolant level check
3.Brake fluid level check
4.Calliper greasing- Brakes
5.Spark Plug gap adjustment
6.Belt adjustment

These are the major key check points..
Only consumables and parts vary with different brands..job done is similar

Thread Starter #8
UPDATE: Thanks for your help, everyone! The total came to 6598. It was the 60k service because the car is 3 years old (time flies!) A lot of work has been done to the car and it feels better than new :D Still will call them because the AC cooling seems to have reduced and whether or not spark plugs need to be replaced. Will post another update as soon as I'm done calling them. Thanks again :D

Have anyone replaced clutch? Mine is a SMT O, has run 48k. The clutch is fine, but just checked with service center for the cost. The quote was 25k. This includes flywheel replacement.

Have anyone done this replacement?
Any OEM replacement as many do for city or civic. They have used daikin exedy brand.

Top Bottom