Maruti Suzuki Zen (2003) MPFi Mileage Problem

Thread Starter #1
Hi

I have 2003 maruti Zen lxi. From last one yr my car is giving me avg of 10 aprox. Some time its 9 or 11 but not more than that. Recenty I went to 2 or 3 diff garages and maruti service centre also. Lots of efforts made and wasted more than 15000. Changed ECU also. Volve setting plugs throttle body every possibilities checked out. But problem is still there

Can experts advice me ?

Hi

I have 2003 maruti Zen lxi. From last one yr my car is giving me avg of 10 aprox. Some time its 9 or 11 but not more than that. Recenty I went to 2 or 3 diff garages and maruti service centre also. Lots of efforts made and wasted more than 15000. Changed ECU also. Volve setting plugs throttle body every possibilities checked out. But problem is still there

Can experts advice me ?
What are the emission readings, can you share the latest values, why you have changed ECM, did they gave back your stock ECM which came with your car from factory. Did they touch oxygen sensors, That is the one of reason, if you share your emission values some thing can be predicted.

Top Bottom