Bajaj Pulsar 180 Switchgear Cost??

Thread Starter #1
I own a pulsar 180 2008 model, someone in the parking lot messed up with the horn switch and it became non functional. I went to a local mechanic and asked him to repair it, he said it will be done in an hour. So I left my bike with him and came back after an hour to my surprise he changed the whole assembly wirh a new one. Initially I was okay with it as it was brand new, then I asked him for the bill. He smilingly gave me a bill of 950 rupees. I asked him why so much? He replied that the switchgear alone costs 750 rupees. Anyhow I gave him the money. But i want to know does it really cost's that much or he simply looted me. Need your advice guys.

Re: Pulsar 180 switchgear cost??

Hi Original Bajaj switch gear (entire left side switch console) costs 750/- approx. If you go for minda, it costs about 550/-. If you are sure he used Genuine Bajaj part, then yes it is a fair bill. But 200/- is too high labour cost.

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the reply guys. I enquired about it at service center and he also gave the same quotation but the labour charges were just 50 rs.

Top Bottom